What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Change? Only hobos ask for change!

Pea Green

Tories, Labour,

Communists, Fascists,

Left Wing, Right Wing,

Republic, Monarchy,

ALL HAVE FAILED!

What YOU the people of Altis require, is direction, direction that I intend to provide!

For too long the people of Altis have grown lazy and complacent with regular handouts from the government (hardly seems like the Conservative Party now does it?), Hobos roam the streets of Kavala, Rebels own Agios and Athira is a ghost town.

This coming Sunday, Vote me to be your benevolent Dictator and rejoice in the knowledge that all will be handled to better your position in life. No more will you wonder where the next meal is coming from (because you'll be working the farms that meal grows on). No more will you fear for your pitiful lives the next time you drive through Agios and a masked man yells incoherently at you (you'll have no time to fear others, only me). No more will the corrupt politicians frivolously spend your hard earned taxes on trinkets and fancy places of worship that open only for the elite (I'm looking at you Kavala Cathedral).

So join me in telling the corrupt RobA:

NO MORE!

we are better than you.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
By Monarchy I assume you mean me?

So 

1. what are you gonna bring 

2. Robs deported 
1f607.png
1. Potato farming, solves the current economic downturn and gives hobos something to do other than run about Kavala getting in everyone's windscreens and wheel arches

2. I see my regime is working already!

By Monarchy I assume you mean me?
No, I mean the legitimate Queen, not some jumped up pretender.

I'm a hobo. I will vote you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
News just in, additional campaign pledges include, but are not limited to:

• Making the proliferation of Darter drones a war crime
  • Landmines for Altis!
  • increase in NHS staff to accomodate the "Landmines for Altis" initiative
  • Possibility of a funeral parlour (closed caskets only) opening on the island due to increased demand

News just in, additional campaign pledges include, but are not limited to:

• Making the proliferation of Darter drones a war crime
  • Landmines for Altis!
  • increase in NHS staff to accomodate the "Landmines for Altis" initiative
  • Possibility of a funeral parlour (closed caskets only) opening on the island due to increased demand
What?

1. Why is a drone a WAR CRIME. 

2. Landmines for altis?     What😐

Not getting my vote sorrry.

Back