What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Living in the slums of Russia

Sergeiy Milankovic

I wanna tell a little bit about myself. 

I grew up in Moscow, Russia and my name is Sergeiy Milankovic. I made some mistakes in my life but i dont think it's so bad. 
The problem is that i was doing some illegal stuff and it was becoming somehow of a problem for me not do to so. 

I got arrested by the Russian police and went to jail - i was incarcerated for 8 years and fled one of the most notorious prisons Black Dolphin Prison located in the Orenburg region.

When i fled i thought i would make a new life somewhere else and just get out of Russia before Putin could get a hold of me - so i did. I stole a small boat from a small harbour and just started rowing. I rowed for 2 weeks eating raw fish and getting baked in the sun and all of a sudden i was attacked by a shark and then it went black....

Next thing i know im lying on a beach with 2 guys standing looking at me talking to me. I asked them where are you they said you are in Altis man and i was so happy.

I really need some more friends here as i am new in your country and would like to know about the local culture and might even try to get a job. 

Best wishes

Sergeiy Milankovic

Back