What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - [TBB] Capt. Andrea - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Skanker L D

Your In-game name

M Y T H

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TBB] Capt. Andrea

Date of the incident

10/02/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well me and Fat Chao were driving around and could hear vague gun shots in the distance so we were trying to find the situation as we were curious what was going on and was very bored at the time. As we drove over to drug dealer we could both not see anything suspicious or any type of gunfight so i decided to drive over to a house i had previously robbed in the past to see if there was anything there but there wasn't. As i heard a couple more gun shots i got even more curious about what was going on and maybe thought as if there was a gang maybe executing some hobos so we decided to have a look around. As we went up the mountain we could not see any sign of anybody at all so at this point i decide to try get to a high point of the mountain and try look around for people. After sitting there for a second or two in the car i could not see anyone and maybe thought that chao was right and the gun shots were from kavala but then we ended up getting shot at for absolutely no reason at all. One of TBB gang members could have been able to run up to us and tell us that if we dont leave we would be deemed involved but they gave no attempt at roleplay at all and decided to shoot at us without saying a word to us. Fat Chao would have been perfectly fine with being compensated but instead the person who killed Chao said that we can just put up a player report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XolmASKAiw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me understand this, you guys are bored and start investigating gunshots near your area? Then you get closer to the shots, were probaly another gang were having a gunfight. Then you arrive at a location where a active situation is occuring with lethals, where is the COMMON SENSE here that was lacking? 

Then you guys actually get out with weapons during a active situation, come on really??? I would deem this absolutly your fault, going there because you guys were socalled Bored.

Wrong place, wrong time and due to your neglience and your boredom on top it caused you to pay with your life. 

Do not enter a area if there is a active situation going on.

So let me understand this, you guys are bored and start investigating gunshots near your area? Then you get closer to the shots, were probaly another gang were having a gunfight. Then you arrive at a location where a active situation is occuring with lethals, where is the COMMON SENSE here that was lacking? 

Then you guys actually get out with weapons during a active situation, come on really??? I would deem this absolutly your fault, going there because you guys were socalled Bored.

Wrong place, wrong time and due to your neglience and your boredom on top it caused you to pay with your life. 

Do not enter a area if there is a active situation going on.
How were we suppose to know that it was an active gun fight, As i said i thought it may have been a gang executing hobos. When we heard the shots we didnt know 100% where it was anyway which is the reason i pulled up to a high point to try see where they were coming from. Still doesnt mean that they cant run up to our car and tell us to leave especially if they havent even seen us with guns out. 

1.)How were we suppose to know it was a active firefight?  

The lack of comprehension and common sense in your behavior during this incident shows me only negligence on how you handle situations. 

Do you want us to put up admin messages so that your warned of a firefight in that area? 

You didnt know 100%? You don`t need to know everything at any given location, use COMMON SENSE. If you fail to use that, then ask yourself should I continue playing around here?

You cant have the situation always go the way on how you want it, doesnt work like that here. 

You go to area where shots are going off, or you hear it from the distance then dont get involved or risk consequencees towards your life.

1.)How were we suppose to know it was a active firefight?  

The lack of comprehension and common sense in your behavior during this incident shows me only negligence on how you handle situations. 

Do you want us to put up admin messages so that your warned of a firefight in that area? 

You didnt know 100%? You don`t need to know everything at any given location, use COMMON SENSE. If you fail to use that, then ask yourself should I continue playing around here?

You cant have the situation always go the way on how you want it, doesnt work like that here. 

You go to area where shots are going off, or you hear it from the distance then dont get involved or risk consequencees towards your life.
Every other situation like this i've pulled up to has been the totally opposite with rebels running up to me telling me to leave and i do so. How come these rebels arent able to do that.

Your not always going to have friendly rebel pigeons telling you kindly to leave the area. You decided to use your excuse of boredom to check out sporatic gunfight or a very dangerous situation involving lethal gunfire only to pay wih your lives. 

On top of that you guys bring weapons out during that situation, then no wonder your considered and declared as a hostile threat. You guys should have never been there in the first place. 

On top of that you guys bring weapons out during that situation,
Well we arent just going to sit there and let them just kill us for no reason so obviously were going to get out with guns. I just feel its a bit unfair as we didnt even know the situation was 100% there and Chao dies because they were too scared to come up to the car and tell us to leave.

Simple solution to this incident:

Don`t stir up a hornets nest, if you dont want to be stung.

You guys were clearly looking for the location of the gunfire going on, and what a coincidence that the other rebels were right around you. 

Dont get involve in situations that dont concern you, without knowing of the risks of getting involved too especially when it comes to gunfire.

I’d like to comment on this if I may. I was involved in the gun fight with TBB, and I had just killed a TBB member in that little house as the sport pulls up with Fat Chao and Myth in it. In this situation, I also started shooting at them (I was the second shooter they were talking about).

I can see why Capt. Andrea shot them. It was an active gunfight of 10+ minutes, his gang member just died in that house as they pulled up, two armed rebels jumped out and looked as if they were “scouting” the area.

If you would had peaked that corner one more time, this report would have been against me. Curiosity killed the cat.

Have you not seen the video? We didn't even step out the car until we got shot at...
On Behalf of Andrea;

If you take a look at 2:21 you two start messing around. You guys clearly aren't acting as if someone had shot you. And look you both have your guns out. Then you head up to where one of the Armed Rebels roughly were. Does that seem like scouting to you? I think it does.

Please excuse me if I am wrong.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

9 minutes ago, Bill White said:

On Behalf of Andrea;

If you take a look at 2:21 you two start messing around. You guys clearly aren't acting as if someone had shot you. And look you both have your guns out. Then you head up to where one of the Armed Rebels roughly were. Does that seem like scouting to you? I think it does.

Please excuse me if I am wrong.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
None of you's saw us then with our guns out though or it would have been brought up when we were in ts talking to one of you's 

Ok, right little mess we have here.

I agree with what Info has said about being stupid enough to drive around in an active gunfight, clearly looking for trouble which you found.

With that said, whilst the video shows your actions and intent, there was no way the 1st shooter would know this, or have any clue whether you were involved or not.  He should have waited to see if you would drive off, or get out with weapons. This in my opinion is RDM.  Active gunfight or not, you must be sure those you're shooting at are involved. You guys clearly were not, regardless of your intentions.

Do we know who fired the first shots at the vehicle?

As for the comments on why the rebels didn't approach your vehicle, I think that's pretty obvious. They were engaged in a gunfight. Why would they risk breaking cover and themselves being shot?

Ok, right little mess we have here.

I agree with what Info has said about being stupid enough to drive around in an active gunfight, clearly looking for trouble which you found.

With that said, whilst the video shows your actions and intent, there was no way the 1st shooter would know this, or have any clue whether you were involved or not.  He should have waited to see if you would drive off, or get out with weapons. This in my opinion is RDM.  Active gunfight or not, you must be sure those you're shooting at are involved. You guys clearly were not, regardless of your intentions.

Do we know who fired the first shots at the vehicle?

As for the comments on why the rebels didn't approach your vehicle, I think that's pretty obvious. They were engaged in a gunfight. Why would they risk breaking cover and themselves being shot?

No we do not know who fired the first shot at us and we also do understand that it would be dumb for one of the rebels to reveal where he was in an active gun fight but as Andrea said to us in ts that while we were slowly driving up he said there was a guy right next to us so he could have easily said something then to us which would have made us drive away. 

I was involved in the situation from the start but was shot before this incident, I have watched Andrea's video perspective and (trying to get a copy for evidence) that car drove literally into the middle of the gunfight, Andrea was maybe 50 meters from the car, he called out over TS to ask if the car was hostile, it was deemed hostile by all remaining people in the gunfight because of its proximity to us, why would anyone but people involved be that close to the sound of multiple rifles being fired. Furthermore he could see they were rebels through the windows and made the decision to open fire, clearly the other guys in the gunfight interpreted this situation in the same way because they too opened fire. I will post Andrea's perspective as soon as i get link.

Regards.

Andrea said to us in ts that while we were slowly driving up he said there was a guy right next to us so he could have easily said something then to us which would have made us drive away. 
Not necessarily. If you were spotting and you didn't know he was there, the very act of speaking to you would alert you to his position, with you potentially calling it in to your gang mates. I'd stay quiet, I know that for sure. 

Andrea was maybe 50 meters from the car, he called out over TS to ask if the car was hostile, it was deemed hostile by all remaining people in the gunfight because of its proximity to us, why would anyone but people involved be that close to the sound of multiple rifles being fired.
Them being there was stupid and reckless sure, but that doesn't take away from the fact you still have to be sure they're involved in the fight before shooting at them. I've been playing a while here, the amount of times as a cop I've encountered cars roll up in a gun fight for the hell of it, not involved, is too many to count. I don't start shooting them.  If it's safe, or they've spotted me, I'll tell them to leave the area. It's only once they've failed to comply that I deem them involved. 

The video illustrates my point. They weren't involved. Other than the fact they were at the location of a gun fight, there was nothing to suggest they were hostile.  Had they got out with weapons before anyone shot them, this would be a different story.  

I agree that the guys in the car did not present an immediate threat, however in similar situations we have been fired upon without warning and it was deemed our fault for getting involved with an obvious firefight. Saying that every situation is different and I see how the guys in the car could have avoided losing their life with a simple instruction from either party in the gunfight. I will refrain from posting here again because I have no more information to add.

Regards

Sadly, I do not have video anymore from my end because of resolving our issues with TBB in teamspeak before this report was made against him. With that being said, I would have saved a video if when Fat chao and Myth tried to resolve this in teamspeak with TBB and said "Hey, someone shot at my car. That's RDM," leading the question to be who did it? If TBB says they didn't, then they should of asked who they were fighting against and called them into teamspeak as well. Since this must not have come up, I no longer have my evidence. I apologize if it was needed and cannot definitely say who shot the car.

Well to come to a final conclusion, as we are bumping heads back and forth with this incident. Am going to give advice to both parties involved in this situation:

1.)To the victims of this attack apparently you choose to neglect the aspect that this was indeed a very dangerous area to get into too, so next time use better judgment when it comes to a hostile location where lethals are being used. Use common sense, and dont get yourself involved in situation that will harm you, especially gunfire going off in your area.

2.) To the gang involved in the killing of these people, I advise to be more patient and have more accurate information to make sure that they are involved.

Communication within your little gun battle is vital to avoid collateral damage, so make sure you intel is more accurate especially if it comes to socalled scouts or whatever.

This will be a slap on the wrist to both parties, use Common Sense and better judgment when it comes to gunfights or sporatic gunfire in a unclear area or situation.

Report Closed.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back