What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

EXPECT US

I mean it was very nice don't get me wrong aren't the whole point of voice changer and cool graphics meant to hide your identity which then you tell them your name nice one but still very nice
1f602.png
Mad Dog is my code name ;)

I mean it was very nice don't get me wrong aren't the whole point of voice changer and cool graphics meant to hide your identity which then you tell them your name nice one but still very nice
1f602.png
Well yea...... shit =/

Last edited by a moderator:
You know it’s bad when Brg! Sorry I mean Mean MADDOG is on one 😉 nice to see rebels teaming up to help each other for once! Best of luck guys remember to roleplay first 😂

Don't know if this is still a thing but coming from AMA? All your members disappeared didn't they? or at least left the gang? Don't get me wrong it would be good to see this being a thing. fusion will still wreck ya 

Don't know if this is still a thing but coming from AMA? All your members disappeared didn't they? or at least left the gang? Don't get me wrong it would be good to see this being a thing. fusion will still wreck ya 
It already happened ages ago, and Fusion were a part of it. Someone just bumped this post XD

lol that voice
I thought it was pretty cool, but then realised how cringey this whole thing was. I sounded like a really cool idea to start off with, but then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back