What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

They expected us

R y

Last edited by a moderator:
allmyphotos.PNG

All my photos just from me going around being a news reporter, might write some anti-UNMC propaganda post tomorrow with stuff about how many war crimes they commited etc.

Was fun to watch/try not to get shot.

And even with pretty much all the gangs in the community, you couldnt defeat us. Shame on you
I still got 5 of you :) Not everyones as good as me ;) I had like 6 people coming out the water and fragging me 

View attachment 7723

All my photos just from me going around being a news reporter, might write some anti-UNMC propaganda post tomorrow with stuff about how many war crimes they commited etc.

Was fun to watch/try not to get shot.
I was scared for you guys, was sat about 2.3km out with my LRPS and i could just see you guys running about aha

was great fun guys , thanks from all the unmc for comming to our lands and having a good go , hopefully we can make this a regular event with a different location each time to even the playing field ,

but im sure the more you work together the better you will get and who knows maybe one day our fob will fall and the rebel flag will be flown above it but not today , today belongs to the unmc 😀

8 minutes ago, Stoneman said:

At least the negotiation ended well...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
HAHA, best initiation ever!

8 hours ago, Stoneman said:

At least the negotiation ended well...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Completely agree, sometimes it's good to see the community come together like this and have some fun and meet new people along the way. 

Back