What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Thank You

Ace J Hunter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who participated in yesterday's engagement between the UNMC and rebels. I was very privileged to bring all these gangs together to make probably one of the biggest organized rebel operations ever. It was great to see a community coming together to do something like this. It was great fun and we all had a laugh. In the end it was around 65 rebels VS 40 UNMC 😆

I'd like to thank the gangs who participated and their leaders:

I'd like to thank the police who made sure that AR wouldn't role up to the border:

I'd like to thank the UNMC that allowed this attack to happen:

I'd like to thank the Staff that allowed this attack to happen and moderating it:

AND... Special thanks to @Upsy daisy for robbing us at Kavala drug dealer and sparking the idea to do this event.

This was a great experience for all the gangs and we hope to do something like this again in the future!

Much love for everyone! ❤️

Here are some screenshots of the evening:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

20171007195420_1.jpg

20171007204230_1.jpg

20171007204407_1.jpg

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_24.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if we could not bring more we all had so much fun. 

Its just nice to have a big old scrap without really thinking about TS afterwards. Well done everyone!

No shoutout to me :( but on a serious note glad everyone had fun, it was really enjoyable to watch! :D

Nalurah didn't mention you XD 
Ah you're reffering to that post, I think Nalurah was mentioning all the staff members that were present but hadn't already been mentioned by the person who put up the post :p

Ah you're reffering to that post, I think Nalurah was mentioning all the staff members that were present but hadn't already been mentioned by the person who put up the post :p
Added you! ❤️ If there is anyone else I missed please tell me and ill add them! Because everyone deserves a shout out!

We should do this often, but now UNMC will attack us and we defend 😎

PGwVRd1.jpg

lPfbJZw.jpg

oF4172k.jpg
Cqk3af6.jpg
DACDqBU.jpg
XUYF7vS.jpg

Loved watching over the firefight from the sky in The Baba Hellcat! All the tracers flying everywhere, we needed 50Cals!!!!!!!

Alot of fun driving around in a news van while in the middle of total chaos we only lost around 5 reporters!

Back