What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mayor Implements Major Changes...

Hello fellow Citizens,

As your new mayor I wanted to introduce myself to those who do not know me.

Within my first 48 hours in post i have met a number of the lovely citizens of Altis (and also been kidnapped twice and thrown off a building)

I'm committed to making Altis fair for all, and making changes where i can. Today I got my first request, and it's a BIG change... It appears that my captors earlier had an issue with socks, and often found one had worn through before the other. As such, My first decree is that from this day forward, all socks sold on the island must be sold in sets of 3 rather than 2! I will be speaking with the city hall legal team about passing this policy with immediate effect.

If you have a problem, and nobody else can solve it, chances are i can't either, but i'll give it a damn good go!

I'm often in and around Kavala so please feel free to stop and say hi!

Your servant in office,

Todd Teddington

Altis Mayor.

I'm glad that someone has finally found the courage and vigor to take on such as issue. You have my full support in the matter.

Thank you for your continued support of the Altis community and keep up the good work. 

Your sincerely, 

Aaron

I and many of my friends welcome and appreciate this policy. 

Forever thinking outside the box. 

Finally socks that come in sets of 3! What happened to the previous mayor lee did he disappear?

I approve of this law, and if I am elected mayor I will continue to pass useful and effective laws like this one.

I'm happy we in TCK was able to give you the experience of flying(Off a building). Honestly you're a very fair and good Mayor keep the work up ;)!

good start keep it that way and warning corrupt mayor well go missing.

Welcome message from the Altis Police Force

Back