What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

(SWEDISH PEOPLE ONLY) Free seat ticket to Dreamhack Winter 2017. (Worth 90$)

Jayzon

(SWEDISH PEOPLE ONLY!!!) Hello! I just found out that Dreamhack are currently doing a "competition" where you can get a free seat ticket to Dreamhack Winter 2017. Since I know alot of people are Swedish and also studying and with bad economy on this community I wanna help others. You gotta put one poster on your school and you also need to put up 15 other posters anywhere you want, out on the street, the underground or somewhere else that is a legal place to put it up. You need to take a photo of you putting the posters up and then send them to Dreamhack so they have proof. If you completed all quests they will send you a seat ticket and you can choose where you wanna sit. 

Remember, last day to fill in a google document is on the 10/12 (12th October). That is tomorrow. Do this and you will have a experience of a lifetime. 

https://winter.dreamhack.com/2017/10/06/postar-challenge-2017/

More information is stated into the post I linked above.

(I think this is the right place to put it in since this is a hot deal. If this is put in the wrong place, please move it) 

Peace!

Back