What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Humzah - 13/10/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humzah

Banned
In-game Name
Humzah

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Unknown

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe that I was banned for having my name on the server as [TCK] Alex Jackson for a short period of time, and when Alex found out that it was me he told me to disconnect and change it which I did because he had told me that it was a rule break which I wasn't aware of at the time. Therefore I had broken rule 11.5 which is impersonating another member of the community which was Alex Jackson but clearly I did not think that through during the time that this incident had occurred as I knew Alex would not mind as he understood it was a light hearted joke however I see from a third party POV it looks like I am purposely doing this to get laughs.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because I am a long standing member of this community coming up to 2 years next month and this was a really stupid mistake that I had made and did in the heat of the moment because I was just having a bit of banter with Alex as he used to play with TCK, it was light hearted with no ill intentions towards TCK as in all fairness they are a well established gang within the community who focus on RP, thus being said I would like to formally apologize to any TCK members who feel I was making a mockery of them. So it was all just a little joke between me and Alex which at the time I never thought it was a rule break but clearly I was wrong and now fully understand the rule that I have broken along with reading through all the other rules to just refresh my mind on them to get an even better understanding of them. In addition to this, the last time I was banned was over a year ago if you don't count the Pavilion blanket ban which was over 6 months ago. I am sincerely sorry for breaking the rule which at the time I never knew I was doing and it was an honest mistake from my side and I meant no harm by it to anyone as it was just a little bit of banter between me and Alex which i should've thoroughly thought through, my act first think later mentality unfortunately got the better of me but in the future if I am offered another chance I will thoroughly think before doing . I hope you understand that it was just a bit of banter with no bad intentions that rightfully got me banned which I can fully understand and I never meant anything by it and hope that you are willing to give me a second chance because I play here almost everyday/night and enjoy it a lot as the community is of a high quality that tries it’s hardest to give every user a positive experience. I feel ashamed of my actions and feel I have went against the morality of the community and thus accept my ban.Thanks for taking the time to read this appeal and hopefully understand why I decided to make this silly mistake that I know now to do. Furthermore, I know a lot of people will be reading this appeal and this should hopefully outline this rule to them to ensure that they do not do anything of the sort.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Impersonating a member of staff is one of the more serious breaches of 11.5 and something we ban for without warning's @Alex Jackson should of in fact banned you on the spot

Also can you care to explain why you think this username is acceptable ?

TinyBigJackoff

You also nearly received a ban with all the other "dabbots" yesterday after that trolling session after we had reports these members were all saying meanless rubbish in chat and there was concerns we had some sort of bot/script taking place on the server.

This is a place to have fun, unwind, and enjoy yourself but not a place to troll, clearly you do not know the difference do you ?

I can now see how big an impact impersonating someone, especially a staff member, can have. I simply viewed using that name as a bit of banter which wouldn't not create issues. Obviously this was not the case.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

The username obviously isn’t acceptable and I have no excuse for that. I am fairly certain it was used ~4 months ago on a private server, definitely not on RPUK. I apologise for this.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

The whole "dabbot" thing was just meant as harmless banter which the members who reported it interpreted wrongly. It was in no way what so ever intended to be a malicious act.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

My actions weren't meant to bring about the impression that I was trolling, instead as I have mentioned before it was all just meant to be a bit of light-hearted banter. In hindsight my actions overstepped the mark for which I apologise.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

I sincerely apologise for my actions and I hope that I didn’t cause too big of an issue as a result of them.

@Wilco

@Humzah

You may consider it "Banter" in a private room with friends, but the moment it is seen public or goes outside that room it is and appears as trolling, Something our staff team here spends too much time dealing with!

How are you going to avoid trolling in the future ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back