What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

7 Days to Die

Madmatt150

Supporter of Marmite Rights!
Lifetime Donator
I'm up for a 7 days to die server.

To be honest with you it looks like fun and I'd probably play it a bit, but I doubt there's gonna be enough people to keep the server populated much longer than a couple days :(

I've had the game for a while now and mostly just played with 1 other person or alone, would be fun to play this with a few people!

I think It will be popular for a couple of days, like mentioned here previously! 

Obviously I have nothing against it ;)

To be honest with you it looks like fun and I'd probably play it a bit, but I doubt there's gonna be enough people to keep the server populated much longer than a couple days :(

7 days to die is good fun . 

but like the rust server, might be difficult to enforce any sort of RP in the server.

Perhaps we should make it PVE? (unlike rust where there is nothing to fight).

(This is my player not staff opinion)

7 days to die is good fun . 

but like the rust server, might be difficult to enforce any sort of RP in the server.

Perhaps we should make it PVE? (unlike rust where there is nothing to fight).

(This is my player not staff opinion)
More like the last server that vaffla had, it would be whitelisted, and more than likely you'd all stay together, since 7 day horde's are tough on your own

sounds good. I used to have a 7 days server with me and 4 friends, i think it cost us $2 per month per person and the performance was pretty decent. 

With enough people and good traps, even 3 figure hordes werent too bad!

Back