What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Altis NHS

Namron

Head of Pestering the Development Team(s)
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
In-game Name: CMO Norman
Steam ID: 76561198098979425
Date this happened: 21/10/2017
The Server this happened on.: Teamspeak
Please provide full detail and evidence: After some serious issues had arisen with the NHS Master Database I called in the Tech Consultant that was available @CMO Marc Smith to come and help resolve my issue, along with the help of Mr Systems/Web Dev @TomTheDoge. After over an hour of technical support the issue was fully resolved and I've now been emailed the invoice! But it's ok I got two minutes of free support as well.

NHS Admin @TCK Matt
Link to any evidence:

e7d01fb06a28faeba5ed75ed523d01ad.png
@CMO Joel Denning  @CMO Jackdevo
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1,000,000Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The Altis Goverment has acknowledged your request it sees you mention one of the "Creators" as being Tom however it is well known amongst us goverment offical @TomTheDoge is a fake "Creator".

Yours Sincerly 

The Creator 

The Altis Goverment has acknowledged your request it sees you mention one of the "Creators" as being Tom however it is well known amongst us goverment offical @TomTheDoge is a fake "Creator".

Yours Sincerly 

The Creator 
The Altis Government has acknowledged the above acknowledgement and feels it necessary to point out that DJ is a cock.

No further comments.

Please excuse the above comments, these were supposed to be internal memos between the idiots departments and were sent in error.

Apologies,

-Mattch
Senior Free Money Request Agent

Please excuse the above comments, these were supposed to be internal memos between the idiots departments and were sent in error.

Apologies,

-Mattch

It has come to the attention of the goverment this man is actually a scammer trying to steal your credit card info please do not listen to this man

The Creator

It has come to the attention of the goverment this man is actually a scammer trying to steal your credit card info please do not listen to this man

The Creator
It has come to the attention of the government this man is actually a scammer trying to steal your credit card/bank account info please do not listen to this man

Many Thanks,

-Mattch

It has come to the attention of the government this man is actually a scammer trying to steal your credit card/bank account info please do not listen to this man

Many Thanks,

-Mattch
It has come to the attention of the the goverment this man is a bad man and his memes are terrible 

The Creator

It has come to the attention of the the goverment this man is a bad man and his memes are terrible

The Creator

It has come to the attention of the government this man is a bad man and his memes are terrible

He also failed to spell "government" correctly twice in a row proving that he is a scammer.

Please accept our apologies for this

Many Thanks,

-Mattch

It has come to the attention of the government this man is a bad man and his memes are terrible

He also failed to spell "government" correctly twice in a row proving that he is a scammer.

Please accept our apologies for this

Many Thanks,

-Mattch
The Creator chooses the way words are spelt and you are officially removed from creation 

Your God

Can I please ask only the person issuing the comp request and the staff member handling the request to comment on this thread.

I don't want to start issuing warnings points, @DjHolyChirst you're already close to a 1.6 and we don't want to get you any closer now do we?

Can I please ask only the person issuing the comp request and the staff member handling the request to comment on this thread.

I don't want to start issuing warnings points, @DjHolyChirst you're already close to a 1.6 and we don't want to get you any closer now do we?
Sorry Dad

@CMO Norman

The altis government has started processing this request within the 31 working day limit as originally stated. 

To continue with this request we require evidence that the works actually took place as stated  

Please provide this asap   

Many Thanks,

-Mattch

@CMO Norman

The altis government has started processing this request within the 31 working day limit as originally stated. 

To continue with this request we require evidence that the works actually took place as stated  

Please provide this asap   

Many Thanks,

-Mattch
@CMO Marc Smith plz give a statement thxs

Dear @CMO Norman! This the IRS, you have currently not informed us of your incomings -- if you are not and I quote from your tax payment letter "broke as sh**" then Im afraid we will have to lock your account so we could prevent further criminal actions

Kind regards

-IRS Senior Agent Kyano

Back