What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Suggestion - Rebel Tank

MacDonald

Unlinked
I demand rebels with enough money have access to a fully armed tank, because rebels don't have enough "end-game" vehicles. This is very important because police rubber bullets are just too OP because I have no friends to save me from one PCSO. and UNMC get cheap gear. The police also have Whispers, which are known to increase police combat effectiveness by 678%. NPAS can fly over my helicopter so it's crucial to have a tank to take him down. As these would be scrap on sight, no initiation should be needed against police because if we get out the rubber bullets will eliminate our entire gang instantly. Other groups don't need a counter to the tank because they have lots of teamspeak rooms and free gear so it doesn't matter what they lose.

Thank you for reading this urgent demand for rebel balance on the server.

4a111cefb139e10a03868e3635e50185.gif

+1 but ONLY if RUBBERS ARE NERFED!

even with a tank how do we even counter rubber bullets, they're completely overpowered

I can just imagine some hobo saving up to mass vdm/rdm xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can just imagine some hobo saving up to mass vdm/rdm ppl in kavala square with this. Legit now, I get what your saying but maybe something other than a fully armed tank.. but anyway that's my personal opinion so -1. Sorry.
Have you seen the name of this section pal?

I can just imagine some hobo saving up to mass vdm/rdm ppl in kavala square with this. Legit now, I get what your saying but maybe something other than a fully armed tank.. but anyway that's my personal opinion so -1. Sorry.
Have you seen the name of this section pal?

At least we would have a fighting chance lelel. +1 for da meme

Last edited by a moderator:
Back