What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - CHAPO - 22/10/17(Unbanned 30/10/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAPO

In-game Name
CHAPO

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
23/08/16

Member of the team that banned you.
drew

Reason given for your ban.
shooting in gz

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I fired my weapon in the green zone

Why should we unban you ?
it was a mistake had problems with my mouse when I aim it used to fire new mouse now I also it has also been over a year since I was banned this is the only server that I play on all others are not all that great

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Mistakes were mad I guess but blaming it on your mouse that's a whole new level. Are you certain it was your mouse and not your lack off knowledge?

No I'm sure it was but I understand the rule I broke no matter what I was aware shooting in the gz was against the rules and it's a mistake that won't happen again 

I fired my weapon in the gz so I'm sure it come under (6.1.2)-All weapons must be holstered not used in a lethal way towards others.

The gz is a safe haven for players within the server it's an area that you are able to do what you need to do without hostility from other players although this does not stop the police from being able to arrest you.

by quoting i mean go to the official rulespage and copy and paste the rule. 

(6.1.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in green zones at all times. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.

In future, should a peripheral device such as a mouse or a headset not be working as intended, what course of action would you take?

Unbanned

Its was a long time ago, but now remember what you just said, and replace the equipment when it breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back