What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Massive yellow house with slide and roundabout!!!!!!!! with video tour

scango

Massive yellow house.                                            Starting price 2,000,000 

Lots of storage                                                         Bidding increase 500,000 

Garage near by

Slide and roundabout             

parasol X 2 

covered deck area  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Location will not be given out due to safety reasons (nothing is in it). However i will say it is near a major Drug processor. Location will be given to serious bidders 
Okay ty, I wouldn't call myself serious as I only have 2 mill to my name but could I ask how much is the rent on the house once purchased

for a month that is reasonable, when a month is coming to an end, can u add another month on??

Sorry for being such a pain
Yes, you can do it before the months end also, you could put a year on if you like

So some people have contacted me asking is this a scam and the answer is no. I Filmed the video off server because i wanted good fps and was maybe going to get some nice angles from the editor camera. This house is for sale  

When does the Sale of this beautiful Estate end? I am very interrested, meight start a therapy session in the garden :p

Back