What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Kudos to the admins and police

Snowbionekenobi

hey guys been on the server over a year and a half nowish love it! Right the point of the post when I first arrived on the island Rp in the police force didn't seem to be a high priority while there were some,they lwere few and far between ,and that was up and down, now I'm not sure what happened but in the Las few months I've had fantastic rp with the police (east altis for life) all the officers I met put a ton of effort into the rp and it felt like that's what they wanted rarther then tazing so George,33,remission,nalura and others I mau of forgotten I say this thank you and keep up the good work l, especially them east altis boys/girls thankyou

Thanks Snow

U fucking KNOW IT!!!!!!!! :)
Apologies that the NHS response times haven't been up to your standard, If you would like to talk about the issue then please send a complaint letter in to us. Use the support ticket #123456

Thanks for you time,

NHS Complaints Commision

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a count-up I see? I'll get you banned off RPUK PEEERMENTLY SUNSHINE!!
I find that as a threat to report, The NHS Complaints Commission aims to resolve any issues with our services as best as possible. The support tickets are generated randomly by our Tech team. Your Support ticket is #1234567.

Thanks for your time

NHS Complaints Commission

I find that as a threat to report, The NHS Complaints Commission aims to resolve any issues with our services as best as possible. The support tickets are generated randomly by our Tech team. Your Support ticket is #1234567.

Thanks for your time

NHS Complaints Commission
How can my ticket be the same number as someone else's ticket? I'd like to make a complaint on the way the NHS works.

kudos to the admins mainly... and a little bit for the police.... but none to the NHS... fucking 10 hour response times!
giphy.gif

poor NHS... 

Back