What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Tommy Beale - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3ph

Advertising
Your In-game name

FA Seph

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tommy Beale

Date of the incident

29/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was responding to emergency situation. Went to treat a person and when arrived at scene close to Kore fuel station, got shot without any interaction or RP while approaching the injured person.(WAS PLAYING A MEDIC).

The shooter was shot on spot since others in presence reacted to his doings.
Since the situation got me quite shocked i started recording wright after. Should be seen who shot me and what happened.

There was no active gunfight or police/rebel activity in the area. Person i went to treat had a car crash.

P.S.: After the incident i kindly ask him 3 times to come to Teamspeak so we could talk true what he done and if he understand that, it was not a proper way of doing things on server. Got no reply from him at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20wm6_N8P2A
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi.

Unfortunately not. Was not recording since this was my 1.st time that someone shot me dead as medic.

I started recording immediately after i got shot, so i don`t have any better video evidence for this :(

Unfortunately from the evidence you've provided we have no way of confirming if you were caught in crossfire and shot unintentionally or not, he could have been in an active gunfight with Police and mistook you for a police officer in the heat of the moment. 

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back