What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Jeff South

Ex. CST/ Ex. Pyrgos/East Altis SGT
Just interested into seeing who else plays? And if you have the multiplayer mod we can do a 'convoy'

I ve been playing, however it winds me up every time i go near a busy area and all the little shits who have hacked money in and just run around to wreck others fun

I quiet like it, Its pretty chilled.

20 minutes ago, Stoneman said:

I play MP every now and again... Thou I mostly end up reporting idiots like this!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hahah thats nothing compared to when i got Smacked by a a squad of trucks aha 

Get cheat engine downloaded man whats wrong with you
1f602.png
I never cheat in games! Why ruin the game ?.... 

I am enjoying the grind paying off the loan for my first volvo lol

Just as a warning the amount of people that have been banned here for gamehack by leaving cheat engine open and connecting to our servers is in the hundreds!, We do not overturn gamehack #43

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing more rewarding than doing quick jobs then buying your first truck 👍

I never cheat in games! Why ruin the game ?.... 

I am enjoying the grind paying off the loan for my first volvo lol

Just as a warning the amount of people that have been banned here for gamehack by leaving cheat engine open and connecting to our servers is in the hundreds!, We do not overturn gamehack #43
Done the grind before and lost my save data lol so cheat engine was the way forward , Its about the driving and trucks for me not the grind but each to there own as long as you're having fun thats the main thing , Only a dumbass would leave cheat engine open and try connecting to the server 😂

One of the games that I play when I'm bored of constant competitiveness :). I'd be up for an RPUK convoy, It'd be great!

Edit: Autocorrects makes me upset

Last edited by a moderator:
Create a public group for everyone with ets2 to join and announce convoys in there :)

I've started to play this again; really enjoying it. If anyone wants to play hit me up! :) 

Back