We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ji Sidao

SGT Issa [KV696]

Ji Sidao    394
Ji Sidao

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known): SGT Issa [KV696]

Time and date of incident: 04/11/2037

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible: Me and my fashion company was looking to nick some black carrier rigs from officers as we earlier had overheard someone say that the newer edition were gucci. So obviously when me and my colleague found an officer with one on, we wanted to get our hands on. He willingly would not give the vest up (most likely because he knows it is gucci). So we had to knock him out, but before we could get our zipties to the location he gets back up and decides to shoot his rubber gun at four guys with guns surrounding him. Which makes me believe that he values his vest more than his life in this situation. Which me and my colleagues found disturbing. And unfortunately he ended up on the ground afterwards and the vest tarnished.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint: Me and my colleagues believe that a fair punish for ISSA would be that he gets denied access to black gucci vests for about 2 weeks as he obviously cares too much about them and it might kill him next time.

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here: http://plays.tv/video/59fe215574fc368376/issa-pcc

Edited by Ji Sidao
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 1
  • Facepalm 3

Curley    237
Curley

Dear @Ji Sidao

The Police Complaints Commission have received your complaint against SGT Issa, collar number KV696; and we will aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Curley.

Altis_Police_Logo_Whiteout_110.png

• Like 1
  • Eggplant 1
  • Feelsbadman 1

Curley    237
Curley

Dear @Ji Sidao

Thank you for waiting for our response and I am pleased to say that we have reviewed your complaint against SGT Issa, collar number KV696 and after much thought we have come to the following conclusion.

To start I would like to reference a specific section in the police handbook:

5a01f15e56342_Handbook3-1.png.fdc6c8891bc2dd80cd0c45cf3fb79361.png

Now you are correct in stating that there were four individuals who was surrounding SGT Issa and that an officer must both value his life at all times and if an officer is outnumbered he must comply with a rebels demands. Although In this specific scenario there are two issues; the first is that you barely threaten him and seem to "toy" with the officer, and the second is that in terms of an immediate threat against SGT Issa there was very little.

It is abundantly clear that you were armed individuals with 7.62 caliber rifles and you can easily be perceived as being a potential threat especially if a situation turns hostile. But as for an immediate threat against SGT Issa’s life there was only one individual who was serious and you clearly see this as that individual starts drawing his weapon in anticipation, ready to act and follow through with a threat if the officer refuses to listen.

As there was only a single immediate threat toward SGT Issa, and the fact that you make no clear demands or threats against his person or what might happen if he doesn’t comply with you demands, SGT Issa took control of the situation before it got out of hand and prevented potential threats before they could become more serious. What startles me the most in this situation is that you all seem to think that its a good idea to physically assault an officer then continue by running at him with all of your weapons on your backs, basically unarmed. To clarify an officer can get surrounded by eight or more people, but if all of them are unarmed and none of them have made any demands or attempted to use any force, then there is no instant threat that could endanger the officers life.

Therefore, SGT Issa warned you to back off, then when you refused to listen and in response to the very little force that he was confronted with he responded by using non-lethal force, immediately pacifying the only serious threat before the other officers opened fire onto the other potential threats. I honestly believe that if he wasn’t knocked out by the man with the pistol he would have most likely rubbered all of you involved before even one of you was able to grab hold of a rifle firmly in your hands, let alone fire a single bullet towards his person.

Now I would like to make it clear that if your entire group all decided to point your guns in his direction making clear threats and demands with force and SGT Issa acted in the same manner, the outcome of this PCC would be completely different and there would be more serious repercussions. However, your group seemed to “toy” with SGT Issa thinking it’s acceptable to punch him over the head and try and make demands without following up with reasonable force.

Therefore, we will not be taking any action against SGT Issa in this PCC, however we will be speaking with him and organizing a combat awareness session to ensure that he is clear of the police procedures and when to take action and to concede against threats such as yourselves.

PCC Closed.

Kind Regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Curley.

Altis_Police_Logo_Whiteout_110.png

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Eggplant 1
  • Facepalm 5