What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Buy from Jayray

Jayray Holder

Commissar
Give me offers for the items/weapons below:

Beret (Gendarmerie)

2x Car-95-1 both come with suppressors

2x LRPS *SOLD OUT*

2x MK-1 *SOLD OUT*

3x MK-14

4x MK-18 *SOLD OUT*

1x MX 

2x MXM

1x MXSW

2x Black carrier rigs *SOLD OUT*

PM-9mm (This is a really rare pistol that is exclusive to NCA, last time i sold this for 1million, so i will again be selling it for the same price)

7.62 suppressors *OUT OF STOCK*

Give me a fair price, any lowballers will be ignored. 

Last edited by a moderator:
PM-9mm  is PCSO To CC so I don’t see how it would be worth that much as the first rank in the police has access to it so I think 1 mil seems a bit over priced .😁

PM-9mm  is PCSO To CC so I don’t see how it would be worth that much as the first rank in the police has access to it so I think 1 mil seems a bit over priced .
1f601.png
You don't know what you're talking about. 

The PM pistol is only accessable to NCA, It is rare, and only NCA can get it. 

If you are not paying for something, don't write here bud. 

700k for 2 LRPS

400k for 2 Mk1
@Kattana - You have bidded the same ammount for both LRPS, so both of you will have to either put a higher bid or pull out.

Yeah ill sell you both MK-1's for 400k, let me know when you're free to me, and we can meet on ts. 

2 car-95-1 700k 
Sold, let me know when you want them and we will talk on ts about a time and place

Also added 2x black carrier rigs to my shop. Forgot i had them there.

@Kattana - You have bidded the same ammount for both LRPS, so both of you will have to either put a higher bid or pull out.

Yeah ill sell you both MK-1's for 400k, let me know when you're free to me, and we can meet on ts. 

Sold, let me know when you want them and we will talk on ts about a time and place

Also added 2x black carrier rigs to my shop. Forgot i had them there.
800K FOR BOTH LRPS.

200K FOR BOTH RIGS

Back