What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Just giving Help someone out!

Animus | LFT

Hey some of you might not know or remember me. I work in a hospital now for the NHS and today i met a patient and mother, the patient has been there along with the mother for a year today and has no chance of getting home until the house is changed completely but the builders will not do it until the 30000 is paid. So far she hasn't even reached 10% after a long year she struggles every day physically and mentally to provide for her son who btw is such a nice dude considering he has cerebral palsy and spinal issues among other things. 

I offered my help because i knew a few community's ( mainly this one ) full of nice people and said to her maybe we could help out a little even if its just to get her that tiny bit closer. Im not asking anyone to bankrupt themselves im asking for a donation anything doesnt matter what and as she said she isnt looking to all the money off the one person shes hoping she can get the word out so that 30000 people can just pay £1 and bring rhys home! 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/duncan-nicholson

here is the link anything would be appreciated she is such a nice lady and her boy is beautiful and deserves to be home again where he is most comfortable. 

Thanks roleplay.co.uk!

Back