What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

15 + Would Be better ? and more helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Banned
i think so most of the people are teenagers here and ages from 12 until 30 maby i dont really know 

most of them are 15-16-17 so i have a suggetion to all staff and manegment that if we made the age from 15 + having Exerience = Accepted to any whitelisted unit but 16+ is more good so most of us in this commuinty is 15-16-17 i think if we made it 15+ and having exerience would be better 

if you like my suggetion +1 for me 

Hello =).

This question was asked a couple of times before, leading to lengthy discussions and eventually to the decision to not change anything to the way this is done.

I hate to be the one to tell you, but this topic is not going to change it. It was only a week or so ago the conversation about it was ended by staff with a decision to keep things as they were. For your information I have linked these topics here. Maybe that way, we don't have to have the whole debate again =P.

The latest discussion:

On the whole, I agree with what Edgar wrote there. So I'm afraid this suggestion has a -1 from me.

And here is an older one, coming to the same conclusion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back