What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Be creative and get £20 for FREE (no clickbait)

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
You may remember a little competition I’ve done in March for someone to win Arma 3 Apex DLC.

I would like to announce a new round of this competition and a chance for you to show off your creativity and win something.

All you have to do is to create something to do with Roleplay.co.uk, it can be a wallpaper, video, poster, banner or montage, skin screenshot or just anything at all! I leave that completely up to you, just be creative and surprise me. 

Author of the best work will receive a £20 Steam Gift card and endless appreciation and respect from our community. (can't guarantee the second one, but at least from me)

Please submit your creations in this form (you can upload your work on services like imgur or YouTube) and send it together with your in game name and forum profile. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZwXn5gCnqdJSVSUFJkqkRJkAbHS7X5Ln0Rzfpf2Y44FkTjw/viewform?c=0&w=1

You have time to do so until Friday 17/11/2017 - 8PM GMT.

The best your best creations will be displayed in a forum post and you, the people, will  vote for the best one. The one and only winner.
What are you waiting for? 

Go and open your MS Paint, Photoshop, After Effects or Sony Vegas or just look through your computer for some funny meme, screenshot or a video. 

If you are not too experienced with creating things and would like to do something else don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Write down what your best roleplay experience was and make a compelling story out of it :). Best story gets £10 Steam gift card

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ji
Really nice of you to do this Nick! 

Might actually try to do something for once :p

Montage you say? 
1f914.png

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
That doesnt include 1.3k one taps

Montage you say? 
1f914.png

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yeah no montages of you jumping off a 2 story building and spraying the guy through a tiny barred window and walking off like nothing happened plz

Back