What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Zafir 7.62 mm

ShadowDirector

[President] Johnathan Jones
Staff Team

Greetings to whom this post concerns... 

Product Description: 

The Zafir is a belt fed, gas operated selective-fire light machine gun that is chambered to fire 7.62×54 mm rounds. It feeds from 150 round linked belts stored in cloth pouches, and has a rate of fire 952 rounds per minute (dependant on fire mode) with a muzzle velocity of 860 m/s. The Zafir accepts top and side rail accessories, but cannot mount any muzzle attachments. It also has an an integrated bipod and a stabilised foregrip. Despite its heavy recoil, the Zafir provides superb firepower in a small package. Because it is chambered in 7.62 mm The primary downside to the Zafir is its heavy weight. This means that its operator is restricted to carrying far less reserve ammunition

I will be selling the Zafir at a very cheap and affordable price, this will be handed to you as it comes (Default) and the product includes three mags and I feel that would be enough for you to deal with any hostile individuals. 

Starting Bid: 1.0m

Bidding Increment: 100k

Buyout: 1.5m

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Kind Regards

(SOS) Gen. Faheem

xmrQXpG.png

cK0obf1.png

General Faheem

Last edited by a moderator:
Back