What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK Calculator SITE

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
Important: Although the site itself works, the embedment of the google spreadsheets doesn't allow you to edit them - if you want to use the calculators you'll have to use this direct link for now, otherwise you can still use the site to view the calculators without permissions to edit

Just a bit of a fun little project I've been working on - this site allows you to calculate with ease various aspects that involve your run, from the weight needed to store all of your resources for a whole computer run,to the spare weed you might have from your spice run. Most of the scripting/formulas for the calculators were made a while back with the help of @TomTheDoge and @CMO Norman, but after seeing LastNickLeft's competition today I decided to make a site to go with it and a lot of design work to help make everything look a bit better; I've only started to learn how to make sites this week so stuff like this was really good practice.

Current calculators include:

• Computer run (Input > Output)
  • Computer run (Output > Input)
  • Spice run (Input > Output)
If you have any suggestions, or bugs that you found, please comment them here or PM me so that I can working on it ASAP!

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job Ant, but I can't type in the green boxes. Probably should look into this :D
Yeah I've already been getting messages about this :( For now you can access the calculators directly over here

And thanks :)

Anyone know how to fix this issue? It doesn't seem that theres a way to implement 'editable' google sheets, without implementing the entire page which just makes everything extremely laggy

Just get people to make a copy of it what we used to do for WoW stuff in the days
Wanted to have it on the site though, was a little project for me as I was learning html/css

Great idea. I think this should be made into RPUK website so people could access it more easily.

Back