What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

We Remember

Nalurah

Today is armistice day in the UK. A day when we take a moment to remember those who fought and died for our freedom and peace. Europe is now experiencing a long period of peace and many people take that for granted. Peace unfortunately is not a common thing, it is something to be worked for, it goes hand in hand with tolerance. To remember these ideals we would like to invite everyone for a small memorial service at 11am on server 2.

There will be a room in teamspeak available for all who wish to be present. From 10:45 onward you will be welcome in this room and will be given the password to go on server 2 for the service.

All are welcome who wish to remember and honor the fallen.

image.png

Held 2 minutes of silence at work. It is important that we remember the sacrifices of the men and women made all those years ago to allow us to live a free life.

Sad I couldn’t be there
1f61e.png
could someone post some screenshots?
I believe @Kyano Or @SI Wolfy had a recording

Proper upset i wasn't there tbh, wanted to experience it, was there any edgy kids screaming and shouting through the 2 minutes at all?

Proper upset i wasn't there tbh, wanted to experience it, was there any edgy kids screaming and shouting through the 2 minutes at all?
If there was, they wouldn’t have lasted more than 5 seconds before getting removed!

Back