What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Remembrance Sunday, 12th November

Curley

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
[SIZE=16pt]Foreword:[/SIZE]

Firstly, I want to say thank you to everyone who was able to attend and participate in the event at 11:00 am on the 11th November to commemorate Armistice Day.

Now, Remembrance Sunday is always held on the weekend to ensure that everyone has a chance to pay their respects for all the fallen soldiers of WWI, WWII and all those who have died in combat since 1945. Now, I am pleased to say that for those who were unable to pay their respects earlier today on the server, will now have a chance to do so on the 12th of November as we will be holding another two-minutes silence on Remembrance Day to commemorate all those who have fallen.

[SIZE=16pt]Details of the event:[/SIZE]

The two-minutes silence will be held in Kavala Square at the memorial on this Sunday 12th of November, for all those who wish to attend to remember and honour all those who have sacrificed themselves to secure and protect our freedom.

This event will be taking place after the 8pm Restart on Server #2!

[SIZE=16pt]Rules of attendance[/SIZE]

- You must not be in possession of a firearm (Both legal or illegal) when you arrive at the event.

- You may not park directly around the square, please use the Car Park provided in Kavala Square. Any vehicle around the square will be impounded.

- The police will not be making any arrests on those attending until five minutes after the event has finished.

Thanks for reading,

Remember Them. #LestWeForget

sunrise-the-poppy-installation-picture-jeremy-selwyn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I as am parading tomorrow and wearing my great grandfathers medals from the first world war thank you for those who served for our today they gave there tomorrow I hop to once serve in the future in the Royal Marines Lest we forget.

Back