What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How much would I get?

Drew

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Looking on selling the PC I've currently got, wondering how much should I place the desktop up for. 

Bought late 2015, looking for upgrade. Paid at the time for the whole thing £800

Specs;

InWIN GT1 BLACK GAMING CASE

Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-4690K (3.5GHz) 6MB Cache

ASUS® Z97-P: ATX, LG1150, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs

8GB KINGSTON DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (1 x 8GB)

2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP - 3D Vision Ready

1TB 3.5" SATA-III 6GB/s HDD 7200RPM 32MB CACHE

CORSAIR 650W VS SERIES™ VS-650 POWER SUPPLY

Super Quiet 22dBA Triple Copper Heatpipe Intel CPU Cooler

WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD

Windows 10

ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 4 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS

How much, do you think I should sell the entire unit for ?

Quicker i can get rid of this quicker I can buy my beast to get Drew streaming again!

£500-600 if it includes everything in the list and has the convenience factor to the buyer of plug it in and away you go.

At Todays prices you'd get roughly £500 [less if it's not plug and play ready] for it, and it'd sell quicker if you were prepared to post it via courier as opposed to collection only (but the shipping and handling/postage and packing costs would be quite high, so you'd have to lower the overall price to factor it in, hence why everyone tends to choose collection only)

If you're prioritising quick sale over recuperation of cost, £400-500. Unfortunately, technology these days becomes obsolete in a matter of months rather than years, so although you say you paid £800 in late 2015, it's effectively all outdated models that have rapidly depreciated in value. In fact the only item on that list worth anything would be the graphics card, possibly the HDD but it's ONLY 1TB. everything else you'd be lucky to get £100 for.

If in doubt, compare your rigs specs to what similar rigs are selling for on Ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back