What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - [TA] Sum Ting Wong - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah Montana

Your In-game name

John Dillinger

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TA] Sum Ting Wong

Date of the incident

13/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Took this guy hostage then he combat logs , video has been edited as there was about 8 mins of footage which is not needed for this offence .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://vimeo.com/242724253
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your boy re-connected 30 seconds later and did not contact me to continue the roleplay or explain what happened , also please refrain from commenting on something that does not involve you in the future . 

Also it does look like he task manager shut down the game in all fairness as this would of gave him the same disconnect message as seen on my video .

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao, my friend did contact you through the ingame messaging service but you didnt respond, dont put up false accusations 

@Saul Richman This event does not concern you, at this point the person involved needs to comment themselves rather than you commenting yourself. Further comments from you will incur warning points.

I did not combat log , I got kicked from the server as you can see in the video bellow.

Video Link  (It happens at around the 9 Minute mark, but feel free to watch the whole video)

As for contacting you I messaged you through the ingame messaging system, I don't have recording, if you didn't get it then there's noting I can do. I was wondering if it was possible for an admin to view message history. 

Why didnt you attempt to make contact with me to continue the roleplay ? You're friend said you tried to contact me , i did not recieve a message , The right thing to do is contact the person and explain what happened . 

You made no attempt to resolve this and continued to play , This in my eyes is still combat logging as you knew you were going to be robbed and loose your gear and instead of contacting me you continued to play and therfore saving you're loadout . 

I messaged you through the ingame messaging system and did not get a response, and I wasn't sure how else to contact you to tell you what had happened.

I only saved the recording of me getting kicked. I just assumed the message had been received by yourself so I did not save that particular recording.

I only saved the recording of me getting kicked. I just assumed the message had been received by yourself so I did not save that particular recording.
You did not record yourself sending a message to me attempting to resolve it , mate at the end of the day it seems odd you would not record that as it proves you tried to contact me , it still strongly looks like you didnt try to resolve so you would keep your loadout . 

If you did show me some sort of proof that you tried to contact me then i would close this report but as it stands i dont believe you and there is nothing worse than someone who disconnects to save gear . 

I do not have any proof of me trying to contact you.

But I did not purposely disconnect to save my gear, I got kicked as the video shows.

I do not have any proof of me trying to contact you.

But I did not purposely disconnect to save my gear, I got kicked as the video shows.
I accept that and im not disputing the fact you got genuinely disconnected but the fact still remains you have no proof of trying to contact me to continue and as i stated above i dont believe you did try and contact me but just joined the server and continued as if nothing had happened keeping you're gear knowing full well you were about to lose it .

This is still combat logging in my eyes .

I am not sure is this is possible, but can staff members view the ingame message logs? If they can then my message to you should be there.

Alright As this report is getting lengthy and all that seems to be happening is that you guys are going back and worth at the same point. 

As seen from the video you provided it's obvious that you didn't "pull the plug" as you are still connected over discord, leaving it to you having an issue with the connection to the server.

I'll throw this into the equation. @BigManMagnet Explain to me at 6:55 on your video. Why when in contact with a gang mate after your communications and GPS where taken off you. Why you continued to communicate through such a device without "hot-micing" it ingame as rule  3.5 states.

[SIZE=medium](3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.[/SIZE]

Only comment past this point if you are directly mentioned by me or a member of the staff team.

The people that i were talking to on discord had all just died so there was nothing they could have done. But i accept that i should have spoken in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back