What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Hello and Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i've been playing for about a month, initially the concept was bloody extraordinary. A place where I can log in, get away from distractions of real life and get lost in the world of Altis. This server first seemed super friendly, when I realised about the strict roleplaying I got even more excited as never experienced anything like it before!

Fast forward a few weeks, I've realised this server is absolutely riddled with gimps who should really just be playing Grand Theft Auto. Countless times i've been "robbed" by someone going... "This is a robbery, 3, 2, 1, and before I've fumbled over the key bindings to try and put my hands up popopopop. Dead. Then they shoot me in the head so I dont get revived. It's happening way too much.

And now tonight. I got robbed, put my hands up, and then shot anyway, my helicopter stolen and scrapped. The game is just full of trolls not role players. Yesterday, even the police were that bored they put me and my friends in a firing line just outside Kavala for no reason.

So as a concept, the game is fucking awesome, and there's some excellent guys like Stoneman and Gordon Ramsey etc who make it the best they can for others. But this bullshit GTA life isn't for me, and cant be arsed anymore grinding on a game, for someone to come take it all from me without getting any fun, decent roleplay out of it. 

This is a bit of a butthurt post, not because i'm salty, but because this game and server could be 1,000,000x more enjoyable if there weren't so many dicks consistently breaking the rules to benefit themselves at the expense of others. So this is just some feedback. I'll be logging back in shortly, selling my house and giving all my stuff away to some noob and hopefully they get more out of the game than I did.

Stay fresh and look after each other.

Im enjoying the Life of Altis Life, being a guy that works for Money, doing mineing whid my freinds. While we are enjoying it. There is one problem!!!. You will get shot or robbed and they will say *We are Roleplaying*.

Well they are not, its like Gta outside Kavala. A war zone of criminals killing everyone beside their gangs... They are trolling and says that's Rp but it's not. im to are kind of tired of this shit and will quiting. Freezones are good but outside just *wow what happends. Robbed, killed , guns everywhere, troll, nonrp, Gangs just haveing fun of picking on others and scrap thier hard working Car , Truck and such* Im whid you man. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting experiences it seems you have both have had hard luck.

The staff team do our best to remove the non or on the edge roleplayer's

We watch in-game whats going on but you cannot watch everyone! That's where we rely on player reports but have noticed you both haven't submitted one yet which is disappointed, How can we improve and remove players without member reports and review individual experiences.

Majority of time there is some solid Roleplay going on, We certainly do not want to be associated with a Grand Theft Auto style experience and its a shame you have both come to that conclusion and felt the need to leave.

Thanks for choosing Roleplay UK!

I agree that the amount of rebel activity has increased over the years. 

Yet sadly it's something that can't really be controlled. Back in 2014 and early 2015 not many people had the same amount of money as people do now. Right now  players have over 10+ mil on their bank account. Which is something that gives people the power to value their lifes less, and to go ahead and volunteer in gunfights without much to lose.

The power between new and old players is extremely different. It gives an unfair experience. So I definitly understand the perspective of @JackWiltshire.

Is it trolling? No, I don't think so. Some of the rebel gangs of these days are just enjoying the fact they can pick on the weak. Or as how many have written in their gang posts "Make their prescense known on this island". They see no difference between a newer player just wanting to make some easy cash to well make progress, and a big rebel that has been playing for a while now. Some groups do see that difference though. Which is very much appreciated. 

Another thing is that once you get robbed there's no point in trying to talk it out. If robbers want your truck, they are getting it. Simple as that. 

All of this together makes the experience for newer players worse than ever imo. Even an almost 3 year player like me that has everything he needs joined the police again since being a civ is just no fun right now. The only RP interaction I get is in Kavala and airport. Once I am out with a truck all the roleplay I get is a gun pointed at my head.

That is pretty much my opinion about RPUK as of now.

I still love it tho <3

If you would still like to try and play Jack. Me and my group Qapital would love to help you out getting some cash and overall a place to have fun.

'' And now tonight. I got robbed, put my hands up, and then shot anyway, ''

*checks the report against player*

Video clearly shows someone saying to you ''This is a robbery'' to which you pull out a gun and without even saying anything, without even attempting verbal roleplay, like idk, threatening you are armed and won't surrender etc, you start shooting.

Cool story.

While I agree some people are to focused on getting into gunfights or doing robberies, lying about what happened and using those lies as arguments as to why you think the standard of RP is not good enough, kind of disqualifies you from the discussion about standards to begin with.

You guys seriously have no clue... who said the above incident was the one I was talking about? The example I was referring to about being gunned down with hardly any warning was about 2 hours before this at Aluminium processing. And in the above example, I dont have too much of a problem with, and I shouldnt be punished for trying to defend myself FROM YET AGAIN another fricking robbery. But apparently trying to defend myself against another robbery is RDM? Hahaha sort yourselves out. And the text message i sent was referring to my team member being killed at the scene, for completely no reason, had hands up and was complying, and he's actually recorded. Khandamir i dont need to lie about something that is not real.

Yesterday, even the police were that bored they put me and my friends in a firing line just outside Kavala for no reason.

Wait, let me get this straight. The Police put you and your friends in a firing line and shot you? I really hope this is not the case.

Yup a PCSO and a PC, was super late, maybe around 4am ish just after a server restart. When I said I had a GoPro (Which I didnt) they said sorry and that they were bored and left as I said they'd get in trouble. they let my friend stay alive (He was shot but was knocked out instead of dieing for some reason)

I agree we might have some people with low standards but that's why we use the "report a player" so it raises awareness of that player.. it worked very well so far.

Besides all the stuff already pointed out that clearly shows your no example, i have not seen a single report made by you.

Its funny that he is trying to search for roleplay and in the end u can see that he got reported for trying to sell drugs? 

Thats a risky move to do in here especially on server 1 when there is alot of gangs and police on duty and you blame it on the community?

You really show your face and immaturity by calling one of our members with the word F which is a discrimination and its a 1.2 rulebreak?

Anyways have a good one wherever you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back