What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

What do i upgrade?

R y

Having mad FPS drops recently on all games, textures not loading and its doing my nut in! These are my PC specs:

•Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor•Memory: 16 GB•Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970•Hard drive: 2 TB & 128 GB SSD

What do i upgrde?

You shouldn't really be getting FPS drops with a PC like that, only thing that I can suggest of that is the graphics card, seems abit outdated compared to your processor, I currently have a GTX 1050 4GB with a i5 processor and have no issues.

Ensure that you don't have your games stored on your SSD also, with it being quiet small that might impact it, other than that not sure dude

You shouldn't really be getting FPS drops with a PC like that, only thing that I can suggest of that is the graphics card, seems abit outdated compared to your processor, I currently have a GTX 1050 4GB with a i5 processor and have no issues.

Ensure that you don't have your games stored on your SSD also, with it being quiet small that might impact it, other than that not sure dude
Exactly what i thought, got  no games on my SSD but yes i think my GPU is a weeee bit old 

put the games on the ssd, the hard drive will be causing the textures to bug because it cant keep up will all the other components working so fast  

Having mad FPS drops recently on all games, textures not loading and its doing my nut in! These are my PC specs:

•Intel
00ae.png
Core
2122.png
i7-6700 Processor•Memory: 16 GB•Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970•Hard drive: 2 TB & 128 GB SSD

What do i upgrde?
maybe you power supply? most of the times if there is a problem with pc its the power supply

Well there isn't a huge bottleneck here but your gpu is the problem recommend you get a 1070

Back