What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

When you fail UNMC bootcamp

Welp, should lock your vehicles next time
Shouldn't be needed. If you fail a bootcamp you should have the respect to just leave and come back another time or not come back. And not stealing vehicles of people who have given you a fair chance and took their time for you to try and join the UNMC.

I wasnt salty bruv, i enjoyed it lots no lie! Everyone else was whining i was just up for a laugh ennit

Shouldn't be needed. If you fail a bootcamp you should have the respect to just leave and come back another time or not come back. And not stealing vehicles of people who have given you a fair chance and took their time for you to try and join the UNMC.

Lmao, at the end I can be heard talking to a border hopper at black market. I just saw a Strider crash and a Qilling slamming into a wall while dealing with someone.

Lmao, at the end I can be heard talking to a border hopper at black market. I just saw a Strider crash and a Qilling slamming into a wall while dealing with someone.
Bet you were like, what the hells happening out there? 

wazowski initiation on the strider:

x=true

if(strider==taken)

{

while x == true

{

repeat No

}

}

else

{

break

}

Last edited by a moderator:
wazowski initiation on the strider:

x=true

if(strider==taken)

{

while x == true

{

repeat No

}

}

else

{

break

}
What coding language is that, has elements of python but doesn't look like it at all 

no need to be so serious lol

Back