What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

When you fail UNMC bootcamp

Welp, should lock your vehicles next time
Shouldn't be needed. If you fail a bootcamp you should have the respect to just leave and come back another time or not come back. And not stealing vehicles of people who have given you a fair chance and took their time for you to try and join the UNMC.

I wasnt salty bruv, i enjoyed it lots no lie! Everyone else was whining i was just up for a laugh ennit

Shouldn't be needed. If you fail a bootcamp you should have the respect to just leave and come back another time or not come back. And not stealing vehicles of people who have given you a fair chance and took their time for you to try and join the UNMC.

Lmao, at the end I can be heard talking to a border hopper at black market. I just saw a Strider crash and a Qilling slamming into a wall while dealing with someone.

Lmao, at the end I can be heard talking to a border hopper at black market. I just saw a Strider crash and a Qilling slamming into a wall while dealing with someone.
Bet you were like, what the hells happening out there? 

wazowski initiation on the strider:

x=true

if(strider==taken)

{

while x == true

{

repeat No

}

}

else

{

break

}

Last edited by a moderator:
wazowski initiation on the strider:

x=true

if(strider==taken)

{

while x == true

{

repeat No

}

}

else

{

break

}
What coding language is that, has elements of python but doesn't look like it at all 

no need to be so serious lol

Back