What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Theo Hockridge - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGuy

Your In-game name

[IB] Mike

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Theo Hockridge

Date of the incident

26/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i pass with my vehicle a man walking on the middle of the Road thinking i hit him. So i turn around and see what was going on. I step out of the vehicle and he asks me for a toolkit. I diden't have a toolkit with me so i told him that there was just a store up the road. In that time he pulled a gun and told me to put my hands up. I call to my buddies (Didn't hot-mic the first part but repeated myself afterwards) and put my hands up. He then goes on that because i didn't have a toolkit, he kills me. He did initiate correctly but the reason given was totally off the chart for killing a person because of that. He also said (How do you rob person, HERE. Now you DIE !) I found him pretty funny and i bet he would be a good RP player but i tried to contact him Multiple times and he just ignored.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzt_wLCY6zI&t=1s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

These where just sent to me as well, my gang mate got one as well 

Wtf3.PNG

wtf2.PNG

Clearly he has no regards for the rules and cant even be bother to look at this.

Action Taken

Name:Theo Hockridge

Steam ID:76561198294332945

GUID:ef366deb7a86baa9a926adff7110844c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back