What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Battleye request game restart (BE services is not running proberly) restart? (solved)

CST Andreas Lykke

Helloooooo :)

So i have run in to a problem here the last couple of days which really pisses me off as i can't fix it my self, so i hope anyone here in the community have had some issue and can help me fix it! :)

The issue:

So the issue is pretty simple, i start up my arma 3 through the arma 3 launcher and just click play to get in to picking the server and join. then when i try to join the server i get kicked the same second i join if there is space, and tells me "Battleye request a game restart (BE services is not running proberly). Restart?". i then obviesly does as instructed but then run in to the issue that this is repetattive. And everytime i try join any server i get this issue. 

Picture of the error message:

https://imgur.com/a/PSw35

What i have tried so far:

So i have tried a lot of things so far so let's just get it listed.

So the first thing i did was restart the game and try open again as i was instructed, this didn't help so i check my launcher options and made sure that i had "Enabled battleye anti-cheat software" checked to make sure my game launches with it, i tried checking it off and on, though this didn't work either.

Then i have tried validating my files a good 20 times. I have validatet my files after i deleted all the battleye files in my Arma 3 folder. 

I have tried reinstalling arma 3.

I have tried turning all my anti-virus and firewalls off to make sure neither of those were running while i started the game.

I have tried restarting my computer.

I have tried restarting Steam.

I have tried to go to my Arma 3 folder and start arma through the Arma3Battleye.exe file

I have tried running all arma starts above as adminstrator with and without anti-virus and firewall.

I have unchecked all my parameters under my arma 3 launcher. 

I have deleted all mods i had used previously to the game.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling battleye

I have tried to run the BEservice.exe file and the BEservice_x64.exe file. 

There was a point 2 days ago where the issue fixed it self after i restarted steam though it doesn't do the trick anymore. 

Please help me, i haven't been able to play for a good while now and it really starts to annoy me that i can't play. Any suggestions is accepted and will be tried out to fix it. I will aswell do any of the above again, if i now did it in a wrong way or somehow messed it up. I am willing to take all the instructions over teamspeak or anything as long as i get the problem fixed.

If it helps i am always willing to give a reward ingame for the person there help me if they want it.

All help is appriciated a lot, and any sort of info you can give me on the problem, or if you have had the problem please tell me how you fixed it!!!! <3

~ Andreas Lykke 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh no

Danske puts This up to escape patrolling as a CST?

Have you tried uninstalling arma and deleting all the files?

@Andreas Lykke Do you boot the game with steam launch options? so -nolauncher in your steam options at all? i used to start the game that way when i used OBS to stream.

Check that and let me know

I have also same issue now and i just uninstalled arma without reading this post rippp. I am also running bullguard.

@Andreas Lykke Do you boot the game with steam launch options? so -nolauncher in your steam options at all? i used to start the game that way when i used OBS to stream.

Check that and let me know
Alright will check it out

I have also same issue now and i just uninstalled arma without reading this post rippp. I am also running bullguard.
try some of all the things i listed above. Otherwise you are as lost as me :)

Alrighty done as you said and what a christmas miracle it works :D Though now i am in the market for a new Anti virus and firewall protection. 

if you still have issues try do what DJholychrist suggested it worked for me
Yes bullguard is an absolute piece of shit software.

Back