We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

D O B B S

Unknown Officer

D O B B S    64
D O B B S

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known): Unknown 

Time and date of incident: 19:55 roughly (4/12/17)

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible: So Police turned up at the situation, in the middle of no where. I was there, with some friends, because two teammates had crashed - so I assume they were there because the responded to the NHS call. A gun fight did erupt unexpectedly, however was dealt with. As me and my friend went up into a tower, on the lookout for an NHS vehicle, an officer was up there. We said hello to him however he responded rudely. As me and my mate went down the stairs, he went as well. When we got to the bottom, as you'll see in the evidence, there is a blue hatchback. This belongs to my friend, which he accidentally left iunlocked. The police officer, without talking to us, just took the unlocked vehicle and stole it. There were plenty of Police Cars around for him to take if he needed a ride; nor was this car wanted, nor was the driver wanted for anything. He purposely stole the car. I was unable to find the officers name, since I couldn't really communicate with him because of his poor attitude, nor could I identify him properly because of his mask. 

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint: To be honest, I don't really know however, if this complaint is "approved" and the accused officer is identified, I think a heavy punishment should be taken into consideration since this our ride home and we were forced to spend the night in a hotel in the middle of no where! 

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here: 

And here is a picture of the accused

hNhTyOC.png?1

Edited by D O B B S
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Facepalm 1

DCC Ponty    3,088
DCC Ponty

Dear @D O B B S

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint; we aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank-you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Ponty

9Ti7CBt.png

• Like 3

DCC Ponty    3,088
DCC Ponty

Okay, in order to begin fully investigating this situation, I would first like to request a longer video if possible from yourself @D O B B S.

This is so I can fully understand the context of the situation and circumstances surrounding the apparent theft of your vehicle by a member of the National Crime Agency. That and I would like to ensure there is sufficient proof that this is, in fact, your friend's car. 

Also if possible, to make future contact more convenient, could you please identify which group/organisation you are associated with? Incase of any developments.

This conveniently leads me to my second point. In order to identify the officer, I will be requesting the assistance of the Chief Director General of the National Crime Agency, Superintendent Wolfy (@SI Wolfy). Where we will check patrol logs to identify the officer in question. At that point, we will whittle down potential suspects until either they own up or we meet a dead end.

Kind regards,

9Ti7CBt.png

• Feelsbadman 2

D O B B S    64
D O B B S

Hello @DCC Ponty I have uploaded a longer video, however sped it up just so I can give it to you quicker and also because after watching it myself I don't think there are any key events that need to be slowed down- if you do need a slower version however for whatever reasons please do say, but you might have to wait a bit longer!

I have no video of my friend driving the car at the time, however the hatchback was retrieved later on that week, with the same paint colour etc. I don't know what Altis Police technology is like, however hopefully in the video you can spot out some key parts of the hatchback that might tell you the owner is my friend and does not belong to the Police Officer!

I am also associated with the Last Division.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

DCC Ponty    3,088
DCC Ponty

Can I have the full, raw video, please? 

From the information I've gathered, it could have been any NCA officer who was currently patrolling at the time of the alleged incident.
These officers being;

Police Constable Casiey [AC271] - @Casiey

Police Constable Jumper [RT913] - @67Jumper

Police Constable Kai [KV777] - @SGT Kai

Police Constable Niko [WA333] @N i K o

Police Constable zener [RT123] - @PC Zener

Sergeant Max Conway [KV479] @luke chance 1

Chief Inspector Naylor [AC198] @CI Naylor

Superintendent Dan Barretto [AC123] @SI Dan Barretto

I'm going to ask the following to either come forward to either own up to their actions or direct me to the person who is responsible. That way I can proceed with coming to a decision.

Ali Barber    344
Ali Barber

Dear DOBBS,

I am deeply sorry for the distress caused by using your  / partner's car without permission, However, i believe you may forgive me knowing a bit of the police side context. 

I had been responding to an armed outbreak and sighting of what seemed to be a gang conflict between the police. I'm sure you know this already as evident from your body camera you can be seen walking in the fields and surrounding compound talking to another one of my Colleagues who was also responding. 

I later positioned myself in that tower to overlook the Area of operation and to gain a visual vantage point over incoming and outgoing vehicles. Your vehicle, in particular, I had noted was left abandoned below said tower, unlocked with the keys in the ignition, providing the simple explanation of that his vehicle must belong to one of the men involved in the armed conflict, apparently, this is not as it seems based upon your preliminary complaint. This begs the question of why was the vehicle left abandoned in an armed conflict with the doors open and keys in the ignition, to me this seems like you may have had some significant role or impact for you to rapidly abandoned the car not caring about your property. 

When in the tower and following the discovery of myself by you, DOBBS, and your partner in crime friend. You both appeared to try to halt my response to save Superintendent Dan Barreto as he was pinned down behind the ridge, that my tower could not gain visual contact to, from automatic gunfire. I was responding to Dan's distress call and knew that walking would not have been an option as he would have wounded or in the worse case scenario killed. 

My actions as shown by DOBBS body camera shows a clear haste to respond to a distressed officer, I may not have made my intentions clear to these two as they appeared to be attempting to hinder my ability to climb down the stairs of the tower. I was listening to the officer's radio call and trying to work out my plan of action to save his life in as little time possible. 

@PCC - However I believe that my personal actions were warranted however may not have been directly legal, I had thought that the owner of the vehicle was indisposed and not able to be asked if I had permission to use the Blue Hatchback in this do or die situation. Dan Barreto did survive sadly and is currently dealing with Academy issues as per usual.

Regards, Unkown Officer. 

INS Ali Barber KV954

12 Neri Road,

Kavala,

Altis,

RP15 UK1

• Like 11

D O B B S    64
D O B B S

Hey @Ali Barber I think you helped me understand the situation. Reason why I made this complaint was because, as you stated, the stress caused, however because you have cleared things up and I can understand the situation more I can see why you took those actions. I was oblivious to the fact your colleague was taking gunfire and that his life was at risk.

Even though, as you stated, your actions may have no been directly legal, I completely understand why you took those actions and therefore I don't see why you should be given a punishment. The situation was a bit pear shaped however I forgive you, knowing the other side of the situation now.I'll let the big man decide!

Cheers mate

• Like 2

DCC Ponty    3,088
DCC Ponty

From evidence supplied from this PCC I have come to the following conclusion. 

@Ali Barber, as stated, your actions were illegal however understandable during a time of stress and immediate danger.

For this reason, no punishment will be issued against Inspector Ali Barber, Badge Number KV954.

However, I will like to address one point towards @D O B B S . You stated you are a member of the Last Division, of whom I had the pleasure of speaking to @ShadowWasp , he was explaining to me how you as an organisation were seeking a permit to openly carry firearms in order to aid civilians better as a security agency. The video provided shows you unknowingly interfering and impeding Police Operations, which wouldn't be advisable if seeking to improve your reputation amongst the Police. Also, not only is interfering with Police Investigations bad but having members of your organisation actively engage the Police in combat is HIGHLY moronic when your aim is to gain a permit. So consider relations as of now, to be poor. That and you have a long way to go before considerations of a permit will be discussed.

PCC Closed.

Kind regards,

9Ti7CBt.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1