What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Ntesla - 06/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntesla

Unlinked
In-game Name
NTesla

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Samatlewis

Reason given for your ban.
Forum Report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It came to my ears I was banned because of this situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XJOjO8KOsQ&feature=youtu.be

Why should we unban you ?
I'm quite confused as to why I got banned because that "Joe" is not me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This is possibly the weirdest example of this issue I've ever seen. Due to an ancient battlemetrics bug where an account can have multiple steam IDs, you appear to have merged with this "Joe" guy. In the process of this, you appear to have shared multiple IP addresses so I don't suppose you can shed any light on that? We're wondering if the issue causes your login IPs to get put onto his account or something like that.

Regardless, we dug into the guy a bit further and found some footage of him talking, he's not you.

Apologies for the mistake but precautions had to be taken based on that information we had available.

Unbanned, doesn't count against any records if you're ever banned in future (although try not to be xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back