What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The amazing walk of RPUK from airport to kavala.

Raya Mae

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I found this very fun and very interesting on my walk from Airport to Kavala i was only recording the start of it then i started to live-stream a lot of people jump on to say hello and they stayed for a bit to enjoy them self's and i also had some people who i interacted  with me in game which was fun but if you like to watch someone walk for 2 hours and 20 minutes then i would recommend watching this and if people found this something they might enjoy to watch on a relax night then i will do it again but i will need feedback :D

This is from when i started to live stream and when the video is up i will edit it in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207309286

3be6d13e9973f2fe9a529d0f719706fe.png

@Shaferz @TikTak @Alfred @Drew and to the many other people who join me on my journey thanks for joining me it was a lot of fun

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has ever walked the full coastal path yet! for your next challenge ;)

However you might be interested in the Kavala to Sofia marathon we do every year coming up near Xmas time.

Nice one Ares! 

However you might be interested in the Kavala to Sofia marathon we do every year coming up near Xmas time.
Sounds fun you can count me in 😊

That will be my next challenge you draw me the route and I will do it 😉

Met you briefly when you finished at Kavala. You're a madman! 

Next is entire coastal length of Altis. ;)

@Shaferz 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I will be waiting

Back