What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Combat landing a Blackfish!!

@Lacey wish I still had that video of my notiiiii landing

Right... I don't agree with you.
U dont need to agree we can agree to disagree. You make the challenge to your self. When you where in npas you where not anything exeptional your self but still getting better. Now after time has passed obviously you got more skill. Aint that just natural? You saying that npas does nothing challenging just states your side of npas and where you did not do anything challenging, why you need to generalize it? Thing is that the flying I do daily basis most likely is more advanced and "challenging" than the flying what you do.

The video you put has nothing special in it. LZ is not premarked thus you can literally land it where ever you want. Style you use to land is nothing un heard of often use manouver similar to yours instead on higher altitude, doing it that low aint nothing else but stupidity on live server. Where we come to the last question: we define the "skills" here by the stuff you do in live server environment with the pressure of full load of people in your heli. Why would u try to boost with video recorded in the editor?

Dont compare NPAS and airborne, you cant. If you do u hobo. They are two different things both got pros and cons. 

Still always nice to see videos where things fly. Just trop the attitude in future, there are not to much skilled pilots in the server. Would be kinda stupid to go bashing on eachother instead of utilizing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
U dont need to agree we can agree to disagree. You make the challenge to your self. When you where in npas you where not anything exeptional your self but still getting better. Now after time has passed obviously you got more skill. Aint that just natural? You saying that npas does nothing challenging just states your side of npas and where you did not do anything challenging, why you need to generalize it? Thing is that the flying I do daily basis most likely is more advanced and "challenging" than the flying what you do.

The video you put has nothing special in it. LZ is not premarked thus you can literally land it where ever you want. Style you use to land is nothing un heard of often use manouver similar to yours instead on higher altitude, doing it that low aint nothing else but stupidity on live server. Where we come to the last question: we define the "skills" here by the stuff you do in live server environment with the pressure of full load of people in your heli. Why would u try to boost with video recorded in the editor?

Dont compare NPAS and airborne, you cant. If you do u hobo. They are two different things both got pros and cons. 

Still always nice to see videos where things fly. Just trop the attitude in future, there are not to much skilled pilots in the server. Would be kinda stupid to go bashing on eachother instead of utilizing that.
NPAS is shit x

not in airborne mate cant take out what i dont have x
a5fcc89385.png

Back