What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Escape From Tarkov - join us if u want some action

MadassRubberduck

So before the weekend a few of us got Escape From Tarkov.. If any of you lads have it aswell then feel free to add me on Steam or PM on here. We're pretty chilled but enjoy a good structured run and good comms.

Just bought this game yesterday, might try to hop on sometime

Just found this on the site, so we can get a tonne more people playing as well (starting December 28):

Along with that, players who have joined the testing before the launch of Closed Beta (July 28, 2017), will also receive:

• Two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends during the week.
Players who have preordered the game prior to the Alpha Test (August 5, 2016), additionally receive:

• Promo code for the Standard Edition of the game
  • and two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends during the week.

bought the game when it was priced at like £130 or something like that , if anyone wants to jump on it sometime. probably racked up about 1k hours in it so far.

I cant play on customs because of a memory leak the game has with the ram so I need to buy another 8gb stick soon

So before the weekend a few of us got Escape From Tarkov.. If any of you lads have it aswell then feel free to add me on Steam or PM on here. We're pretty chilled but enjoy a good structured run and good comms.
Not gonna lie pal where the fek do i buy the game from? Can't buy it from G2A, Steam or anything, must me having a blonde momen

been looking for a group to go with not much for solo play really been away so just done the update the other day so low lvl right now

I’ve done about 5 runs in total need some people to help me get used to it

Back