What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

WARRIORS, COME OUT TO PLAAAAAAAY

Cleon

Calling all Warriors ([TW]), past and present. As you may or may not know I've recently been unbanned. And I'm ready to make a fresh start. I am sorry for everything that occurred, I promise you I regret everything that happened.

I don't know how many of you still play on RPUK, but Im looking to get TW reformed, so I am posting this thread here to invite anyone that was at any point a member or friend of The Warriors to join me in teamspeak on Friday/Saturday/Sunday, to have a little catch up with you all. 

Im planning on playing on server 1 on the weekend and hopefully getting one our TW ARAC patrols going. As well as doing some neighborhood watch patrols around Kavala and the surrounding areas. Just like we used to back in the day. 

It doesn't matter if you are in another gang/faction now, or if you left the gang, or even if you didn't depart on the best of terms, it would be great to hear from you all again and hopefully get some good RP.

Just send me a message or something similar, with what your in game name was (if your forum name is different to what you used In game) and I'll remember you :) 

The good old days!! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

51 minutes ago, MrBEAR said:

The good old days!! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice Roleplay 😉

Back