What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Made by Aliens

user259259

I taught i could show my setup! *IF YOU HATE PREBUILDS DONT LOOK AT THIS*

CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K 6 Cores 4GHzGPU:Titan XP 12GBRAM: 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 2.133 MHz (8GB x 4)Motherboard: Case: What ever comes with the Area 51CPU cooling: What ever comes with the Area 51Storage: 128 GB SSD 6 Gb/s main + 4 TB SATA 6 Gb/s storage

With my alien from Rosswell.

20171214_192423.jpg

As my monitor i have the Asus ROG swift PG25UQ 240 hertz

20171214_192306_HDR.jpg

As my keyboard i use Razer Blackwidow V2 Chroma.

20171214_192332.jpg

As my mouse i use the: Razer Mamba wireless

20171214_192355.jpg

This is everything as a whole :)

20171214_192123_HDR.jpg

NASA called, they want their computer back.

Mate, this is lit, how much did you pay for this? I have very mixed opinions on pre-builds, so I hope you got a good deal

Last edited by a moderator:
so he doesnt have to turn his head left and right to follow someone

and while james is on this beast, cops still dont know why their budget is so low

so he doesnt have to turn his head left and right to follow someone

and while james is on this beast, cops still dont know why their budget is so low
You don't need to move your head around with any monitor. I have a 34 inch ultra wide monitor and i only need to move my eyes if i wanted to. but i prefer to move my head when i play games

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to move your head around with any monitor. I have a 34 inch ultra wide monitor and i only need to move my eyes if i wanted to. but i prefer to move my head when i play games
try gaming on a projected screen, that shitsss baaad

Cheap, big/gigantic screen.

cant see why not, at mold high school they still have couple digi board left which you can pick up for free.

Back