What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - [TBB] Maj. Hex - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Newell

Your In-game name

[TCK] Michael Newel

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TBB] Maj. Hex

Date of the incident

17/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was heading my way over to Smugglers Outpost when Sam W was waiting in a RHIB for them to leave so he could sell hes stuff. I was hovering over Smugglers Outpost when they later told me when trying to solve this problem that they gave me warning by speaking in direct chat, but i couldnt hear them because of the noise from two helicopters engines. They later gave me warning shots, i went up about 100-120m high before i went down to 50-70m. At that moment i saw a heli to my left really close, so i turned right and started going away when they started shooting my helicopter, and hit my INST to red and MROT to yellow. I landed my helicopter 600m away on a small island, because i didnt want to leave Sam alone, i wanted to get a overview over what they were shotting at so i popped up a moment but seconds later i went to cover. I had no interrest to shoot them because that would be suicide and it would be a outnumbered fight i would have been alone vs 7-9 people. I also had a MXM with an ARCO that could only hit accurate to 300m and i was 600m away. You can also so see that my mag holds 30 bullets and i didnt fire a singel shot at them. Some seconds later a Helicopter flyes over to my north and drops off 4-5 people, i lowered my weapon at the some seconds later when 4 people jumped out, i didnt aim the gun at them or look at them when i was killed. We later jumped into their lobby where we tried solve the situation, they were denying and being rude. A minute later they sent us a chat between Hex and Xkan:
"[TBB] Maj. Hex": If I tracer someones heli and they land, can I shoot them?
<23:57:55> "Xkan [EA117]": if a considrable amount of time after the warning shots were given
<23:57:57> "Xkan [EA117]": and they still land
<23:57:57> "Xkan [EA117]": sure
after they sent us this message they told us case over and left without saying anything more. I was also executed at the same time we were trying to solve the case by some TBB members.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joo7nBsoxGQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

There was a clear initiation on the helicopter using tracers and you did not want to leave the area. We gave you more than enough time to leave the area however you decided to just go straight up. After waiting some time for you to leave we began to shoot at you and you flew away. When you then landed you got out of the helicopter and pulled out a large rifle. At this point, we felt it was right to shoot, as we gave you more than enough time to leave, and you now had a gun and seemed to be ready to kill us. 

Once you came to called me to Teamspeak I came straight away and talked with you. After arguing about helicopter initiation I asked an admin just so you knew that I was correct to do what I did. Once I showed you the chat between me and the admin I basically just said it's sorted and no one had anything to say. I then went back to my own channel and you went to yours. At this point, if you did not feel the situation had been sorted out you could've easily messaged me and asked for me to come back, and I happily would of. However, you had left to your own channel and did not seem to have anything more you wanted to talk about.

Considering that fact that an admin cleared up the rule, and also the fact that I tried my best to resolve it with you I honestly have no idea why you put the report up. It would have been so much easier to call me to support, call an admin in, show them the video and resolve it there and then. If would like to try and resolve this situation with me still, please just message me on the forums or Teamspeak and I'll come talk as soon as possible, as I do not see any reason for a report.

[TBB] Maj. Hex

Later when you left the channel after saying situation over, me and Sam went up to Support Room, we got to ask XKan about this, with more exact details. He later told us this would be considered as a RDM.

Later when you left the channel after saying situation over, me and Sam went up to Support Room, we got to ask XKan about this, with more exact details. He later told us this would be considered as a RDM.
Well after hearing that from him why didn't you send me another message and try to resolve the situation?

@Michael Newell A bit of context would be needed from both sides before claiming I gave a verdict on anything. I specifically told you that word for word the way you've described the situation I would class it as RDM but wouldn't be able to give you a clear answer untill I've had a video provided. @TCK Sam W provided me with the video later and I informed him that I didn't feel any rules were broken from the video I was sent. For future cases please don't take situations like these out of context that goes for both sides.

As I mentioned earlier after reviewing the video I don't feel any rules were broken. @Michael Newell If the scenario would have been you flying off and getting pursued by Hex and his gang members and shot regardless of complying with their warning shots it would have been considered RDM.
You had the option to leave but chose to land nearby and seemingly attempt to retaliate resulting in you getting shot and killed. 

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back