What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Petition Town Hall from Figueira da Foz: Turning beautiful beaches into Concrete Walls

Kenway

Town Hall from Figueira da Foz: Turning beautiful beaches into Concrete Walls
Why is this important?
Since I was born I was used to going to a nearby town called Figueira da Foz. This was the most amazing town that I ever saw for the first time in my life. Since then I spend my holidays there, in the summer to enjoy the beach (sunbathing, surfing, etc...) and even on the Christmas (with summer friends). We all stayed in a trailer park that was right on the beach.With all that we have razed a culture and a friendship that is now endangered. The Town Hall is making plans to destroy it all, putting down the trailer park, the beach and the surfing schools and anything nearby. Their goal is to make a huge concrete wall to protect a giant luxury tourism complex that is also they plan to build there.At this time they have forgotten who brought popularity to that town and made it what it is. 

Help with this petition so we can get just enough people to support us.

Sign it here: https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Town_Hall_from_Figueira_da_Foz_Turning_beautiful_beaches_into_Concrete_Walls/?cAbNGmb

Back