What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Merry Christmas 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
xmasrp.png

Merry Christmas 2017!

You might have noticed a delay in getting this years Xmas message out this year on our 4th Christmas, That is because this morning at 9am I was over in Wales (Newport) doing a timed 5k (3.1 Miles) Christmas run with a hundred or so others who came out this morning.

I managed a time of 26:26 which is not my worst but with a 4.5 mile boxing day run i am registered for deep in Somerset tomorrow in mind it was pretty good.

The reason i mention this is because 2017 for me as been a year of fitness, a year of many miles and 3-4 days a week in the gym, a year of weekly timed running events and a year where i lost all my weight and now have my eyes set on training for an half marathon in late 2018.

Roleplay UK has had a brilliant year where we have seen 1,193,734 website sessions from 157,956 users giving us 9,459,039 page views, we are now up to 236,388 steam IDs (unique players) but as you know its not all about numbers that's not what we focus on! The Roleplay quality this year has been again sky high and it still blows my mind today some of the Roleplay that we see here! its mind blowing and that's all down to you our amazing community, Thanks for returning to us daily!

At this time of year I also want to give a special mention to the old names popping up for either there Xmas fix or returning to us for Roleplay, Its nice to see you again and great to have you here.

I hope your year has been successful in meeting any personal goals you have set, I hope you and your families are in good health this Christmas and I hope you have a brilliant day surrounded by loved ones, a very merry Christmas from the Wilco household.

I will be drinking a dedicated bottle of my chosen ale to you all later today (Adnams Broadside)

wilco.png

And now Xmas messages from the guys and girls that keep the community clean and give up so much free time daily so you can enjoy your Roleplay... Ladies and Gentleman your management team and staff team for 2017!

Vladic Ka

As always at this time of the year my thoughts go out to those who cant be with their families due to serving their country in one form or another. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and get everything you deserve from Santa. 

Mr Cardoso (Via Telegram from Portugal)

Another year that we go through, another year of new and old faces around our community. We are going for our 4th year and i can't be more proud of the home we provide for so many people to be themselves (and other people as well).

I want to wish all a Merry Christmas full of happiness around your family and friends and leave a special thanks for the whole Staff of this amazing community as well as the people that chose us to call home.

Edgar Ville

50ml. Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur

150ml. Hot Chocolate

1 Generous squirt. Whipped Cream

1 shaving(s) Chocolate Shaving

The true meaning of Christmas, Happy holidays.

Nalurah

My first Christmas in this community but hopefully the first of many. Christmas for me is a time of year to be with the ones I love, throughout the year that has become this community as much as those I know in real life.

This is in the end a place to come home to, to relax and have fun, to giggle about silly things and make new friends. For that and many other reasons I thank you all for this wonderful past year in this community and hope for another spectacular one to come.

I hope you all are able to spend the holidays with your loved ones, whether at home in front of the fireplace or on the island of Altis.

Merry Christmas, my dears, and a happy New Year!

[SIZE= 18px]Ram[/SIZE]

This is my fourth Christmas here In RPUK and if it's up to me there are many more to come!

Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone!, let's make 2018 the best year we possibly can!

TomTheDoge

My third Christmas here at RPUK. While lots of people have come and gone, it's really great to see such a range of old and new faces around. Christmas is as good a time as any to remember past experiences and this community has given me lots of memories so I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as me.

Have a great Christmas and take a break from gaming to enjoy the time you spend with family as well!

[SIZE= 18px]CreatorChris[/SIZE]

May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year.

Here's wishing everyone and Merry Christmas and i know people can't be with there family or friends at Christmas but i hope you make it Merry in your own way. Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year you filthy animals. 

Samatlewis

Merry fucking Christmas and a happy new year!

[SIZE= 18px]Busterguy[/SIZE]

Merry Christmas everyone! Make sure to stay off the server while drunk! You may regret it.

Oliver V2

Happy Jesus Christ birthday

[SIZE= 18px]James_W12345[/SIZE]

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you have a great holiday time with family and friends!

And if you were good this year, maybe Santa will bring you "Vans Laws of War DLC"!

Robbie (The Emoji)

Merry Christmas everyone!!  While some of you will be tucking in to your Christmas dinners and getting pissed, I will be working... 😂 also I'd like to wish you all a very happy new year I hope 2018 brings you joy, also stay safe and try not to get 2 drunk, cuz that way I don't feel like I'm missing out because guess what.  I'm working new years eve 2 😭😭😭 😂 but in all seriousness. Merry Christmas 🎄 and a happy new year 🎉🎊🎊

[SIZE= 18px]CSI Deathstroke[/SIZE]

May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.

Stavik

Why is Santa so jolly?
Because he knows where all the naughty girls live. 

Happy holidays everyone! Can't wait to hang around and keep this awesome community going in 2018!

Hyvää joulua, God Jul, Feliz Navidad, Nadolig Llawen, Frohe Weihnachten, Merry Xmas!

[SIZE= 18px]DJHolyChrist[/SIZE]

Have fun celebrating the day of my birth merry Christmas.

TikTak

Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have had a good year and lets make 2018 even better one!

[SIZE= 18px]Azamai[/SIZE]

Another Christmas has come, go spend the time with the people you love and have a very great Christmas.

Hope this year have been good for you all and your families. Will see you all in the next.

DELETER

Thank you All for  one year again in This awesome place we Call home 

So merry Christmas and happy New year to every one and stay save.

[SIZE= 18px]Auxen[/SIZE]

Hope you all will have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and game heavy 2018!

Gurlanin

Bah humbug!

Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ, yes, but it is because of that that it is also a time to think about family. I consider our community to be a family, from the penniless hobos right the way up to those who have bank accounts larger than Bill Gates, and so I'd like to thank each and every one of you for being here, and making RPUK the best place to be.

Each one of you plays a different role, and, like any family, whilst we may have disputes and arguments from time to time, we still come back together when the time comes, as you have shown especially in the recent months at the different memorial services we have hosted. What more could I ask for?

So Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals! Here's to an even better 2018!

[SIZE= 18px]CSI Gordon[/SIZE]

My second Christmas here at RPUK, what a year it has been!

Christmas is a time of giving gifts, spending time with family and those who mean the most to us. So go ahead and just get absolutely wasted and have a blast! .... Or just stay by the fireplace and roast some chestnuts.... Your choice.

Have a fantastic Christmas wherever you end up (Hopefully not passed out inside the wheelie bin) and have a great new year!

JohnJoeegan (Egg an)

My fourth Christmas here and hopefully Manny more to come!

Have a very merry Christmas and I will see you all in the new year!

[SIZE= 18px]Madmatt150[/SIZE]

My Third Christmas with RPUK and the first with the staff team. Been another great year with the community with all the up's and down's, Bad and good. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and I hope that you enjoy the time with family and friends.

One thing that Christmas brings together is people, back in 1914 over the Trench's of World War One, a sight was seen were Allied forces and Axis called a ceasefire and went into no-man's land. There they shared gift's from there counties, such as chocolate and cigarettes along with playing football. On that day humanity showed it colours, that no matter who you are, where you come from or where you will go, you will always be human. If you haven't seen it watch this video from Paul McCartney called Pipes of Peace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwyFTRGiIUU

Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy new year. 

Sciencefreak

I'm not much for saying Merry Christmas but hey have a wonderful Christmas folks. If you're nice Santa might bring you some more Arma bugs to get annoyed at.
[SIZE= 18px]DCC Coozer[/SIZE]

Merry Christmas to you all i hope you all get what you want 🎅 Dont get too drunk but if you do i understand i'll be in the same boat XD 🍻

CC Aiden

Have a wonderful Christmas and don't forget to spend time with family and friends. Have a wonderful time, stay safe, be thankful and enjoy the festivities.

Merry Christmas everyone, and here's to the New Year!

[SIZE= 18px]Clarity[/SIZE]

Massive merry Christmas to everyone and their family's here at RPUK. I hope that the new year bring's you all the best of luck in whatever your next step in life is! whether that be exams, trying to get a job, working for that promotion in your current job or simply just enjoying life in your own little way! I hope that you all succeed in your goals and the new year is a good one! 

Take care lads and ladies!

Ya Boy Clarity

Curley

Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas! The New Year is only round the corner lets all make it a good one!

Curley 😃

The Floor is open! Over to you!

Reply to this thread with your Xmas message to the community

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas everyone!

Don't forget to empty your wallets, credit cards and college savings on Steam with the Winter sale!

giphy.gif

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

-Quartzy <3

Merry crimbo all :) will be a good day to be with family and friends xx we need to remember all the people who are not with family at this time of year. 

ill be getting so high. MERRY CRIMBO

My 3rd Christmas at RPUK and i look forward to many more, Merry christmas to everyone here have a good one :D.

Merry Christmas all. Hopefully I will return for a few months in the summer once my degree is complete.

Also.

DR.WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL DONT FORGET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back