What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Gang base south of HM

Cool

TankMeister
Who owns this and what do you want for it?

8H748kn.jpg

I see you guys wanna buy a lot these days that give you advantage with everything i dont think you gonna get it tho but if you get it you gonna pay ish 15 mil for the gangbase to the guys that own it and then 10 mil to buy it from the server aswell so if you wanna pay that much go ahead 😂

Yes inglorious bastards do own this gang base.

And I am not saying yes or no yet but out of interest, how much would you be willing to pay for it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes inglorious bastards do own this gang base.

And I am not saying yes or no yet but out of interest, how much would you be willing to pay for it ?
I'm sure OG and IB will be both happy at the end

I see you guys wanna buy a lot these days that give you advantage with everything i dont think you gonna get it tho but if you get it you gonna pay ish 15 mil for the gangbase to the guys that own it and then 10 mil to buy it from the server aswell so if you wanna pay that much go ahead 
1f602.png
money is not a problem ;)

I see you guys wanna buy a lot these days that give you advantage with everything i dont think you gonna get it tho but if you get it you gonna pay ish 15 mil for the gangbase to the guys that own it and then 10 mil to buy it from the server aswell so if you wanna pay that much go ahead 
1f602.png
If you really want money then it is easy to get. We never do any runs because we dont need money. We have more money than we could ever spend atm so buying a gang base for 15 mill would just give us a reason to finally make money again

1f602.png
Tbf you can easily earn 25mil in under 6 hours alone...

This means that if you have 10 people in a gang it will take under 40 minutes to earn this much xD

Last edited by a moderator:
How is playing a game for 40minutes 'nolife'?
I mean if you gonna do it alone for 25 mil you know, because do you think that your gang mates will do a run and give the money to the leader for a gangbase I wouldnt so idk about other people mate money is money if I do the run its my money so yeah xd

I mean if you gonna do it alone for 25 mil you know, because do you think that your gang mates will do a run and give the money to the leader for a gangbase I wouldnt so idk about other people mate money is money if I do the run its my money so yeah xd
Even 6 hours isn't that long. On the weekend most people have 48 hours to whatever they want.

Back