What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Stats Page [UPDATED Saturday 03/02/18] - Ant Arni

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked

• Completely new + intuitive design
  • Group Pages (gangs/mafias/businesses)
  • Money leaderboards
  • Information on time played + time played in factions
  • Global Server Stats on practically everything
  • 'Wanted' information
  • Whitelisted faction information including units, time played, last login
  • Customisable live banner including basic information which can be displayed on the forums
  • Vehicle information (lists, cost etc.)
  • License information
  • Wealth (cash + money spent on vehicles/licenses)
  • Ability for custom pages (eg: mine - I know, it's fabulous) for the top dogs of the community
  • Dropdowns instead of hovering for extra info (it was crap I know)
  • You can still access the old one I made using this link

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the new layout. Visually, it needs work, but technically, I like it more than the current stats page.

I like the addition of seeing exactly what vehicles the player owns and what types. Also the addition of seeing their licensces. Although I think only seeing the licensces the player owns is better than color coding all licensces. Seeing all licensces, whether the person owns them or not, clutters the UI a bit. The GUID text pops out of the box a little.

I'd love to see a "owned properties" in the future, if it's even possible. Maybe calculate the total value of all the player's assets (not only cash/bank money, but also the value of their vehicles and properties).

Nice work!

am i being dumb or have you forgot the AAN news license?  
Another thing that needs to be added to the api, you'd need to speak to Ciaran or whoever is in charge of it nowadays

Although I think only seeing the licensces the player owns is better than color coding all licensces
When a player owns all the licenses, or most of them, it gets really confusing to see which licences you don't own, so it's actually better to show both licenses which are owned and aren't in my opinion

Seeing all licensces, whether the person owns them or not, clutters the UI a bit
I could quite easily organise it into licenses which are owned, and then another line for ones which aren't; the reason I'm not at the moment is because I actually quite liked the original stats page and this was how it was displayed there.

The GUID text pops out of the box a little.
Depends on how big your monitor is I guess - I haven't really focused on making the site functional for mobile and smaller screens so that's probably something I'll try a little later on

I'd love to see a "owned properties" in the future, if it's even possible. Maybe calculate the total value of all the player's assets (not only cash/bank money, but also the value of their vehicles and properties).
This is something that I have planned and could quite easily do if I had the resources, however as that information isn't in the API (along with some other much needed info), I can't really do that

Cheers for the feedback!

Would be good if u could get UNMC units eg. Rangers and air borne as well
Again, not in the API so I physically can't, I've messaged DJ about a bunch of stuff that if added would be so useful and this is one of them - would be good if you can bug him about that too lol

For future reference, I've pretty much got everything I have access to already on the stats page - as soon as I get access to more, I will add it

Again @Ant Arni, this looks sick. Keep it up mate.

would have been nice to see if i didnt get linked it 674 times why u where making it.... 

never the less good job

would have been nice to see if i didnt get linked it 674 times why u where making it.... 
wouldn't have to if you weren't toxic

January 1st 2018

• Added group pages

Accessible by going on a player page, opening the "organisation" info tab, and then click "More Group Information"
  • Still working on the design of this page

[*]Added loading overlay, no more getting confused on whether the page has loaded or not

[*]Added "error" page if something you enter doesn't exist on Search

Back