What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

I love Star wars battlefront 2

i only played the first battlefront and now tried the 2nd one to be honest its not terrible its decent but still unsure of the p2w aspect

i only played the first battlefront and now tried the 2nd one to be honest its not terrible its decent but still unsure of the p2w aspect
P2W aspect is pretty much gone and so is the grind, Yes EA did a bad thing but to my knowledge even if you have paid to unlock all the weapons cards and heroes you still actually have to be good at the game to get enough points in a match to even use a hero/villian. I unlocked vader after about 6 match's (bout 10000 ingame credits) and i have yet to be able to use him lol but yer the new game can be fun itll just never be able to shake of the controversy which is a shame anyways I have BF2 (orig) for Pc with mods and its stilla ton of fun 

P2W aspect is pretty much gone and so is the grind, Yes EA did a bad thing but to my knowledge even if you have paid to unlock all the weapons cards and heroes you still actually have to be good at the game to get enough points in a match to even use a hero/villian. I unlocked vader after about 6 match's (bout 10000 ingame credits) and i have yet to be able to use him lol but yer the new game can be fun itll just never be able to shake of the controversy which is a shame anyways I have BF2 (orig) for Pc with mods and its stilla ton of fun 
can we please not start this here.

and no, the new battlefront 2 is still worse than the real one

can we please not start this here.

and no, the new battlefront 2 is still worse than the real one
i never said it was if you read what i said i clearly said that i have the Original Battlefront 2 on pc with mods and it is still tons of fun i said the new game is fun but not spectacular and i was giving people my own personal experience on the modern game. so again no clue what you think im starting

i never said it was if you read what i said i clearly said that i have the Original Battlefront 2 on pc with mods and it is still tons of fun i said the new game is fun but not spectacular and i was giving people my own personal experience on the modern game. so again no clue what you think im starting
then sorry, i think i missunderstood you there then. I thought you were saying that the new one was a very good game and fun. so yeah, i just think i misunderstood you

Back