What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Exodus Gang - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor123

Your In-game name

Connor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Barry Allen, Kieran , Adam BZ.

Date of the incident

31/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Inniated on a gangs tyres who driving very close to our parked Hemmits, and was scared Desync may blow them up iu said please fuck off or I will have to shoot your tyres... they didn't I shot tyres... they droveaway. next thing I know my gang gets dropped by multiple members of The Exodus gang without Inniation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqu9nLn2hEo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please can we not report a full gang, change the report to name people who have broken rules. Exodus please do not respond to this report before the original poster has changed to name people to respond. 

@Madmatt150 The point of listing  this is because most of the gang was there that Committed it, the people who facepalm are the ones who Rdm'd then talked shit Despite and admin letting them off after Confirming they RDM'D so it seems that some Admins like to change rules for people . :) The whole gang apart from 1 member has committed Rdm and bad rp... but they are not banned, however many smaller gangs are getting banned, seems a bit off to me :) 

This does not sound right at all may i suggest we all meet in teamspeak and not leave the channel halfway through resolving the issue this time 

Barry Allen,

xx

please exclude the part of the whole gang except 1 person, as half of the gang didnt even play todah.

@Madmatt150 The point of listing  this is because most of the gang was there that Committed it, the people who facepalm are the ones who Rdm'd then talked shit Despite and admin letting them off after Confirming they RDM'D so it seems that some Admins like to change rules for people . :) The whole gang apart from 1 member has committed Rdm and bad rp... but they are not banned, however many smaller gangs are getting banned, seems a bit off to me :) 
Firstly the video you've provided is far from sufficient for us to make any conclusion. "Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs." this is taking directly out of our "File a Report" section which you've clearly chosen not to read before putting up the report. 

Secondly you've decided to ignore Madmatt's request to change the title of the report and instead call us out for bias and "changing the rules for people" 
Quite frankly your attitude stinks and I'm not going to bother wasting more time on you. 

Report Rejected due to insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back