What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

in need of a new mic, is blue snowball good?

Phaethon

So, for some reason either my audio in port for my astros is broken, but whatever, I'm in search of a new microphone. a USB one. I have ASTRO heaphones for the audio out, but I'm searching for a new microphone, preferably USB ^. Any recommendations? I'm looking at the Blue Snowball at the moment, but not sure.

Anybody have experience with the blue snowball, if so, how is it?

I would recommend a Blue Yeti Blackout (Blackout looks the coolest compared to the normal silver one). There are simply plug and play, no need to mess around with virtual audio cables and VMB to make it sound good. If you want to go the extra mile, then go for the Yeti pro - it requires drivers but is is simply incredibly - i regret buying a more expensive microphone as the Yeit pro can take USB or XLR, it sounds amazing and i can't tell the diffidence between it and a set of Sennheiser EW 112-P G3 E-X Wireless Lavalier Microphone (Yes, they're not USB microphones but they they are claimed to be "The best in the business"). Yes, the Yeit pro is very expensive, but if you're going to invest it would be perfect for streaming or starting a YouTube Channel.

Hope this helps xx

Back