What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Teamspeak

Dan B

FiveM Dev
Lifetime Donator
Hello there, after reinstalling my Teamspeak because I could not see some icons, I can now see even fewer icons and being delivered with these error messages upon joining the Teamspeak.

• The icon for channel "November Victor 1" was not found.
  • The icon for channel "MPO 1" was not found.
  • The icon for server group "Hector Department" was not found.
  • ... and so on.
It is extremely laggy with this issue and I can barely scroll up and down to view channels. I have tried clearing my cache, reinstalling Teamspeak and disabling my firewall. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, it would be much appreciated!

Hello there, after reinstalling my Teamspeak because I could not see some icons, I can now see even fewer icons and being delivered with these error messages upon joining the Teamspeak.

• The icon for channel "November Victor 1" was not found.
  • The icon for channel "MPO 1" was not found.
  • The icon for server group "Hector Department" was not found.
  • ... and so on.
It is extremely laggy with this issue and I can barely scroll up and down to view channels. I have tried clearing my cache, reinstalling Teamspeak and disabling my firewall. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, it would be much appreciated!
Tried creating a new identity? 

I had this one. Inside your teamspeak files theres a folder that holds the icons for each server. If you empty it out, it'll redownload them all. Not quite sure where it is exactly, message me on TS.

EDIT: Had a look on TS. Steps taken to refresh the tags (some appeared back but some are missing still)

• C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\cache
  • Each TS server you've been on has it's own folder and they have names that don't make it obvious which is which. Search by latest modified and find the most recent folder that has loads of icons in it.
  • You can check by adding .png to the end of one of the files and then opening it like an image. If it's one of our icons, you got the right folder.
  • Close teamspeak and make a copy of the icons folder and call it icons_OLD for example.
  • Delete the icons folder and rejoin teamspeak. It will redownload all the icons.
  • Some icons were still missing in our case so we found that joining TS, waiting a min and then leaving TS repeatedly seemed to force a refresh of which icons were missing and a few more appeared back each time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back